Newbie Question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

insomniace

Reaction score
If the breeder says 60 days to harvest from seed. Is that actually from the day of germination starting or the day you first see the plant break soil? I appreciate the help :eek:

it is impossible to harvest 60days from seed as the flower stage can range 50-60 days depending on strain,plus you've got 6-8 weeks of vegging to contend with,i work on the assumption that a grow will take around 16weeks from seed.:D the number one rule is to stay patient and think nothing but positive thoughts while around your plants

my black dmina said 7 weeks flowering it was more like 10 ,,,go with the trichs or pistols and just use what the breeder says as a guide line :peace:
if it is an auto strain it is possible to be finnished within 9 weeks which is 63 days from breaking soil to harvest ,,but mine have allways gone up 2 10 weeks :peace:

that is at optimal conditions.if you have everything dialed in for her,yes.but i would not depend on that.go by the trichs and you will be sure.8-10 weeks probably

insomniace said:
If the breeder says 60 days to harvest from seed. Is that actually from the day of germination starting or the day you first see the plant break soil? I appreciate the help :eek:

What breeder and what strain? Is this an auto flowering strain? Since it only takes a couple of days from the time you plant until the time a seed pokes its head up, it is really immaterial. Breeder times are approximate and generally plants take longer than the breeder says.

Latest posts

Back