NewBud MIA!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zipflip

Reaction score
:-( anyone else also notice NewBud is no longer wit us?
he dropped me a line from elsewhere an i guess apparently soem curtains fell on him wit LEO.
but hey bro if ya out there watchin from the sidelines, i wish ya teh best of luck man. be safe and stay free man.
dont loose ya head/keep ya cool.

Hopefully we'll all see ya back again soon someday!!
PEACE!!!!

I noticed , There was a thread by I believe Powerman about the NB issue and NB even repied but when I tried to post my condolences the thread disappeared! So I'm not sure what happened there? I hope he is all right even in these trying times!

Seems like people are getting busted everywhere first I heard about Elite then JoeShmoe and now NB, its been a rough couple weeks for some of our fellow growers! I think we all should take a minute and smoke a bowl for are fallen commerads!

Phatpharmer

maybe leo's startin to keep tabs on here now...? lol
im just gonna start watchin who i talk to on here from now on too.
especially when convo wit newer members.
i noticed alot more new members on here seem mor an more fish/shetchy. and just the second you start to make that assumption they never herd form again... :confused2:
to all you wolves out there in sheeps clothing.... "well you dont wanna know wat i wanna say...."
well your low
shady
scandalous
pathetic
a disgrace
despicable
and not least but i hope yo momma is proud of you cuz most in this world aint/wont be.. :p
i tried replyin to a pm on that name too that i got erlier today and it said did not exist.
obviously he's free sumwhere an im sure he wont be able to resis the temptation of even peerin in on us all from the sides... :)

It worries me to think that everything we post can be a potential tracable regret ! Technology these days is very sharp ! After all we all have windows registered and key codes relate to addresses ! but my new machine is registered to the shop i got it from ! But i am still aware of the potential threat and am filling my shorts about posting pics while my grow is on my property ! I keep reminding myself to harden up and take the plunge ....but i also remind myself that the soap is waiting to get picked up in the BIG house ! peace and take care ! oh and come back soon NB !

It worries me to think that everything we post can be a potential tracable regret ! Technology these days is very sharp !
im not tryin to sound all paranoid an conspiracy like type stuff but i agree wit you Purple...
yeah granted however solid an secure most will say all this is. i c would still bet the mornin sunrise on it that if any leo really wanted to he could easily access who you are in reality somehow by posts pix etc watever.
all this kinda makes me stop an think of everythin all over again as well as basically advertising to the world, tho ya may feel like ya bein anonymous and sneaky/secret i still doubt its all completely secure. but leo first has to have his eye on you for watever reason to be able (imo) to expend teh effort of actually tracing anythin or trackin you down.
im simply small scale and if any leo wishes to believe that im growin for others or to sell or watever otheher than all for me an me only, wait and me and myself. LOL
gosh, this has all got me really startin to think botu things now :confused2:

I don't think Leo sits around surfing MP. LOL People get busted for telling the wrong person or just dumb circumstance. Occasionally we get a odd post and I have got a couple odd PMs but this site is just as safe as any other and there are a lot of them.

NB problems had absolutely NOTHING to do with this site.
He ask me to delete his account for security purposes. It's been done.
I don't think we need a bunch of speculation or nonsensical rumors floating around.
NB would doubtfully appreciate it either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back