Next stop..Dankville.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Music
Reaction score
It's on like Donkey Kong.

4 Satori beans and 1 DinaFem Diesel.

Some Larry OG beans will be joining the grow in the near future.

Most likely going to do the beans in soil and then select cuts from the best female(s) and those will go hydro.

20130901_111148.jpg

Greenest of mojo Hammy, hydro? Have you done that before? Sounds like great lineup!

nouvellechef said:
Grow journal section?

Lol...it's been so long since i have documented a grow that I forgot. Can you move it for me?

:farm: :icon_smile:

:bong:

mR. hAMSTER woudl luv to see one of your journals live. im taking a seat andmy bong

Thanks everyone...the one, not sure what happened that got ya banned bro. :confused:

nouvellechef said:
Lol. He's a trainwreck.

Yeah I went through some of his recent posts and saw he got into some friction with peeps.

Thanks for moving this to the GJ section Nchef.

Hamster Lewis said:
Yeah I went through some of his recent posts and saw he got into some friction with peeps.

Thanks for moving this to the GJ section Nchef.

That member was also Had aliases....and was Sending BAshing PM's...He will return as do All the Drama Queens...

Mojo for the Show Hampster..where thay at today?

JustAnotherAntMarching said:
Im in... find a killer Satori...

I sure hope I do....thanks.

Dr. Green Fang said:
Ohhh.. HL is doing an active journal? Yep, count me in!! :D

Yeah it's time, thanks for pulling up a chair.

4u2sm0ke said:
That member was also Had aliases....and was Sending BAshing PM's...He will return as do All the Drama Queens...

Mojo for the Show Hampster..where thay at today?

The DinaFem bean has a tail, the others have softened but no tap root yet. Going to give them another 12 hours and then into soil they go.

Im lurking!!! Green mojo to you and cant wait for pics!

Latest posts

Back