Next stop..Dankville.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hamster Lewis said:
Yo man what up...always good to see you pop in. Thanks for getting on board. :)

Just waiting on Ohio to leagalize this stuff. LoL. It would probably be quicker to just move to a better state. Ha. I try to catch your grow every year Hammy. You gots skillzzz....:icon_smile: stay safe brother. :)

As of this morning, 3 of the 5 are above ground. Waiting on the last 2 which are both Satori.

very nice flavor lineup there. I'd like to :smoke1: and watch yer grow show.

Hoping you get the dank pheno you want, bud.

:peace:

If you find a satori that smells of liver in early flower, hold onto that one forever. :icon_smile:

Huge head soaring high, sorta slaps you with the silly stick. Lots of loss of concentration, spacing out, a little difficult to play Borderlands 2 with any real game plan. It's a fun one to smoke with friends. The smell throws you off a little, but it cures out so its less intense, holds a sort of floral, peppery, meaty smell after cure.

Thanks for the heads up TKR.

Thanks for popping in JAAM and 7.

TheKlonedRanger said:
If you find a satori that smells of liver in early flower, hold onto that one forever. :icon_smile:

Huge head soaring high, sorta slaps you with the silly stick. Lots of loss of concentration, spacing out, a little difficult to play Borderlands 2 with any real game plan. It's a fun one to smoke with friends. The smell throws you off a little, but it cures out so its less intense, holds a sort of floral, peppery, meaty smell after cure.

mmm'mmm meat, that's my favorite food group... Think I'd like to try that :)

Pullin up a chair. Is this the first you'll be growing satori HL? Still my daily since last Octobers harvest, and down to my last couple oz's. Kind of bummed I'm not running any this year. Green mojo dude!

ston-loc said:
Pullin up a chair. Is this the first you'll be growing satori HL? Still my daily since last Octobers harvest, and down to my last couple oz's. Kind of bummed I'm not running any this year. Green mojo dude!

Thanks for pulling up a chair bro. Yes first ever run with Satori. Tired of hearing how much everyone loves it. :) time to find out first hand.

What's been your fave so far. I bet Larry, huh?

After my upcoming strain change to Blue Dream, I think I'd like to try some LArry out. Hear quite a bit about that one, and more then just this forum.

7greeneyes said:
What's been your fave so far. I bet Larry, huh?

After my upcoming strain change to Blue Dream, I think I'd like to try some LArry out. Hear quite a bit about that one, and more then just this forum.

Larry OG hands down. Been without it for a while now but I have some Larry beans to pop soon.

sweetness, Hammmy. thanks for the opinion.

Mojo for ya's.

Had aome bad luck and had a few Satori seedlings die on me. Have one keeper that looks pretty healthy, one that is behind a bit and one tiny one that I am still hoping will make it.

Work has been crazy and it has taken its toll as I am trying to get things on track now.

This is the one that is the healthiest.

20131006_130650.jpg

20131006_130656.jpg

20131006_130700.jpg

20131006_130709.jpg

Its about time for things to start picking up for ya isn't it. Looking pretty healthy there Hammy. Take care brother... :)

You can do it. Tellin ya man. That small pot thing and the % of extra feeding sessions you have to have will add up in the long run. Could be dozens of feedings which equate to less hours of work :) Help yourself

I feel your pain man my satori did same thing to me lost 5 nvr sprouted and then 2 males so i got 3 girls out of a 10 pack... Good news tho is they take well to cloning so u can make up lost beans np just hope its a girl. I'd take cuts now and let em root till u even see the sex

GL will be back after harvest let you know how the smoke was they are flowering like crazy atm also I have a DinaFem Exoudus cheese with them as well

my beans were from attitude that nvr popped

I put 4 satori seeds in dirt a couple months ago....... got one that never popped and 2 males and one female....... she is 5 weeks in flower now....... she never showed sex in veg 8+ weeks....... the males did show after about 8 weeks in veg........ good luck HL....... I hope it is a girl....... would love to see you flower satori.

Got one healthy Satori going and a smaller one in a solo cup.

Pics.

20131020_161837.jpg

20131020_161841.jpg

20131020_161845.jpg

Latest posts

Back