Next stop..Dankville.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hamster Lewis said:
Hey Dr....what up bro. Thanks for the kind words but I am just a guy growing meds for the wife and myself.

in my opinion you are #1 a real star. you are gonna get so many views here I know it. u done it before youll do it again. luv your coke clone LOL u should patent that idea lol ;)

Dr. Robertsozki said:
in my opinion you are #1 a real star. you are gonna get so many views here I know it. u done it before youll do it again. luv your coke clone LOL u should patent that idea lol ;)

Thanks but honestly I only care about healthy plants and getting them across the finish lone with a good yield. I stopped smoking about 10 days ago because our stash is running low and my wife actually needs the smoke. I gotta say though. My dreams since stopping have been very vivid...

My Satori lady is staying short and squat...very easy to grow so far. Hardest thing is for me to not over feed her. I am a heavy feeder at heart but have shown restraint.

20131109_225944 (Custom).jpg

20131109_225948 (Custom).jpg

20131109_225952 (Custom).jpg

20131109_225956 (Custom).jpg

20131109_230000 (Custom).jpg

Good job hammy. Like the Satori leafs.They are huge.

WeedHopper said:
Good job hammy. Like the Satori leafs.They are huge.

Thanks my friend. I have to try hard not to over feed them since I like to heavy feed and Satori is a light feeder. :)

Good job on not over feeding. Great restraint on your part Hammy. Beautimous.

Rosebud said:
Good job on not over feeding. Great restraint on your part Hammy. Beautimous.

Thanks Rose, it's been tough. Especially with Larry OG in the tent with her... Larry likes to eat. :D

Dr. Robertsozki said:
hope u get the done soon

Done as in Harvest? That is probably like 7-8 weeks away for the Satori and 8-9 for the Larry OG. I stopped smoking about 2 weeks ago to conserve the stash for my wife. I am living proof that dependency/addiction on MJ is non existent. I don't feel sick or angry. Sure I would love to fire up a bowl but it's not the end of the world.:)

Hamster Lewis said:
Done as in Harvest? That is probably like 7-8 weeks away for the Satori and 8-9 for the Larry OG. I stopped smoking about 2 weeks ago to conserve the stash for my wife. I am living proof that dependency/addiction on MJ is non existent. I don't feel sick or angry. Sure I would love to fire up a bowl but it's not the end of the world.:)

yes thats what i mean ... get her done'

Dr. Robertsozki said:
yes thats what i mean ... get her done'

Lol Dr. I will do my best to get er done. :) Till then I am going without. Good thing is I will reset my tolerance levels, which are real high. My first bowl is going to get me wrecked. :hubba:

Thanks for popping in brosef.

trillions of atoms said:
Looks great to me man.

Very lush!

Thanks bro....every time I pinch her stems I smell my fingers and yummmm.

Those look real good man. I know exactly what you mean about MJ not being addictive. When I was busted, I talked to my lawyer about it and he asked me what I was doing for my back pain. I told him that I am toughing it out and going back to the narcotic meds that are slowly killing me. He asked me about addictive issues and I told him, MJ isn't addictive, other than psychologically. Hell, Mountain Dew is way more addictive. And its worse for my health than MJ. If I end up going before a jury, I am going to bring in a mountain dew and tell them the difference between what's really bad for ya and what's not. :hitchair:

Hushpuppy said:
Those look real good man. I know exactly what you mean about MJ not being addictive. When I was busted, I talked to my lawyer about it and he asked me what I was doing for my back pain. I told him that I am toughing it out and going back to the narcotic meds that are slowly killing me. He asked me about addictive issues and I told him, MJ isn't addictive, other than psychologically. Hell, Mountain Dew is way more addictive. And its worse for my health than MJ. If I end up going before a jury, I am going to bring in a mountain dew and tell them the difference between what's really bad for ya and what's not. :hitchair:

Good point Hush. I must have smoked every day for over 2 years straight before quiting this last time and I can honestly say I had no withdrawals at all. No cold sweats, no shakes, no irritability. I even have been sleeping good and having vivid dreams. Something I didn't do while smoking. Every time I hear someone say that MJ is addictive I want to smack them.

Hamster Lewis said:
Lol Dr. I will do my best to get er done. :) Till then I am going without. Good thing is I will reset my tolerance levels, which are real high. My first bowl is going to get me wrecked. :hubba:

Thanks for popping in brosef.

lol. i love it when that happens. hope u dont faint haha

im also staring my flower period. will grow them side by side...

Mebeafarmer said:
I'm guessing your figuring 8 weeks because you'll be flowering clones and they finish faster than from seed?
I ask because I run her 9 weeks and think many others do as well. I also run from seed. At 9 weeks they are all nice and cloudy with maybe only a stray amber. and we dont want amber on our satori's now do we? ;)

Just wondering why your thinking 8 when this is the first time you've ran her?

Figured 8 weeks left, I am already 10 days in and seeing bud formation starting. 9 weeks will be the total when done. Thanks for popping in and for the info.

Looking good Hammy!! Are you not smoking for the whole eight weeks? That first hit will be amazing. LoL. Its so expensive around here I can't hardly afford it. Had to quit because of the cash flow, or lack there of. lol. When I can afford to get some, that first hit is wonderful! Take care brother, and stay safe. :)

powerplanter said:
Looking good Hammy!! Are you not smoking for the whole eight weeks? That first hit will be amazing. LoL. Its so expensive around here I can't hardly afford it. Had to quit because of the cash flow, or lack there of. lol. When I can afford to get some, that first hit is wonderful! Take care brother, and stay safe. :)

That is the plan my friend....another week or two and I can probably pass a pisss test.:p

I won't buy it...just can't do it after growing it for myself. Hopefully what i have left will last for the wife. I also am growing something else we can't talk about here. :D I have a thread on it over at the island. Be safe bro.

Latest posts

Back