Next stop..Dankville.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Satori

20131122_213426 (Custom).jpg

20131122_213422 (Custom).jpg

20131122_213413 (Custom).jpg

20131122_213406 (Custom).jpg

20131122_213402 (Custom).jpg

That is some mighty fine house plants you got there Hammy :icon_smile:

That Satori is just beautiful HL!! :aok:
Every single leaf on that looks flawless.

What week are you on with the Satori?

ston-loc said:
Pullin up a chair. Is this the first you'll be growing satori HL? Still my daily since last Octobers harvest, and down to my last couple oz's. Kind of bummed I'm not running any this year. Green mojo dude!

Sorry just seeing this...yes my first run but not my last for sure. This lady is so easy to grow and behaves like a saint. :D

Dr. Robertsozki said:
she sure is HL.

you always put a smile in my face with your line up of genetics. drooling over here ;)

Glad I can ....I just grow them, the ladies are the ones strutting their stuff. ;)

WeedHopper said:
Very nice Satori Bro. They look awsome.

Thank you my friend...

Dr. Robertsozki said:
MONSTEROUS plant buddy lol. you got them under a 600w or 1000w
you vegged under the t5's? you should get lots of Oz's
Go Hamster go!!!

My flower tent is one 600W HPS in a cool tube and a 400W HPS in a standard reflector. I have an inline fan pulling the hot stale air out of the tent and i usually exhaust this air but currently I have let it come back into my grow room for heat. I am growing some "special" mushrooms in my grow room as well and they are colonizing right now, so the warm air is needed.

Hushpuppy said:
That is some mighty fine house plants you got there Hammy :icon_smile:

Thanks Hush....always nice to grow house plants that do more than look purty.;)

Dr. Green Fang said:
That Satori is just beautiful HL!! :aok:
Every single leaf on that looks flawless.

What week are you on with the Satori?

Thanks Dr G...she will be 4 weeks this weekend. Every now and then you grow a plant you can just tell is special. This one has that feeling. So easy to grow, well behaved, she doesn't even eat much. I will be growing a Satori Army in the near future. I can see a tent full of them real soon.

Thanks for popping in. My job has just about taken over all of my time right now. I hate Xmas for that reason, but I will try and keep this thread updated.

AWESOME THREAD!!! can't wait for your smoke report, the weigth and your comparison with your previous fire strains like your pre 98 bubba and your Larry OG

warm feels good to the shrooms... just be careful your cat dont get to them before you do ...lol

Hamster Lewis said:
My flower tent is one 600W HPS in a cool tube and a 400W HPS in a standard reflector. I have an inline fan pulling the hot stale air out of the tent and i usually exhaust this air but currently I have let it came back into my grow room for heat. I am growing some "special" mushrooms in my grow room as well and they are colonizing right now, so the warm air is needed.

cool ...your tent is a 4x4?

Dr. Robertsozki said:
cool ...your tent is a 4x4?

Yes, flower tent is 4x4x6.5. Love the extra space. Used to flower in a 2x4x5. Was tough.

I'm thinking about getting a tent. Would love to be able to grow my plants out like yours.

What are you expecting your yields to be?

7thG said:
I'm thinking about getting a tent. Would love to be able to grow my plants out like yours.

What are you expecting your yields to be?

I am figuring 3 ounces dry per plant...5 plants in the tent this run, so just under a pound. Not great considering a gram a watt would be over 2 pounds. 35 ounces I believe. I don't veg long and don't use anything bigger than a 1 gallon pot so I am happy pulling a pound this run. I hope to get the tent up to 8 ladies at a time and pull 24-30 ounces. More plants doesn't always mean more yield. There is a line where more plants is not more better. I have run as many as 12 in a 4x4 and it's too many. 9 is the limit for me. 8 is a little easier to manage.

I ran 9 just last run in my 4x4 with two 600watt HPS.. I'll never do it again. I refuse to put more than 4 in my 4x4's from now on. I started with 4, then did 5 in the other.. that wasn't TOO bad, but they start fighting for space rather quickly... IMO, 4 is that magical number where all the kids can get all the required space width wise they need, and then can start shooting up! :D

Truly don't think you'll get over 16 ounces ever, with 8 in there HL... just not enough space. :(

Latest posts

Back