Next stop..Dankville.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hamster Lewis said:
That is the plan my friend....another week or two and I can probably pass a pisss test.:p

I won't buy it...just can't do it after growing it for myself. Hopefully what i have left will last for the wife. I also am growing something else we can't talk about here. :D I have a thread on it over at the island. Be safe bro.

You probably won't be able to pass the test until next year stoner...lol. :D

powerplanter said:
You probably won't be able to pass the test until next year stoner...lol. :D

Ha! You are probably right..lol.

Lovin this Satori....staying short and squat. Smelling yummy.

20131115_230227.jpg

20131115_230231.jpg

20131115_230239.jpg

Mebeafarmer said:
Lookin oh so lovely Hamster Lewis.....My Satoris have never been short and squat...not too crazy tall either...
I have flowered in 3-5 gallon pots under 600~1200 watts hps and mine are at 4~5 feet tall after stretch.

Yours look so healthy !

Hoping your "yummy" smell ends up being like my last satori which was the most candy fruity smelling strain I have ever grown or sampled......EVER

Happy Saturday :)

Thanks bro....4-5 feet tall? Nice. Sounds like you grow some bushes. :) I am hoping to keep her around 3 feet or so. I have had to do minimal training with her so far. A couple pipe cleaners here and there. The LArry OG I have going with her have needed many pipe cleaners per plant to keep them in line and they are still fighting me.:D

Wow Hamster! Your plants always seem to have a very rich healthy green color to them. I guess you got them ladies dialed in. How long until 12/12?

7thG said:
Wow Hamster! Your plants always seem to have a very rich healthy green color to them. I guess you got them ladies dialed in. How long until 12/12?

All my ladies have been flipped since November 2nd. The Satori has been tricky for me because I like to heavy feed and she ain't having it.:D

Thanks for popping in.

Thanks Dr and Ozzy... I just baby sit them. They do all the heavy lifting. :)

Very nice Satori Bro. They look awsome.

WeedHopper said:
Very nice Satori Bro. They look awsome.

Thanks Bro...appreciate the kind words. So far this strain has been very easy to grow. Not a lot of training needed, unlike Larry OG, and she doesn't like to eat much. Can't wait to get her across the finish line and sample some of this smoke. I have heard so much about her.

well thanks to the amazing popularity of Satori and my fav God Bud, it seems Attitude is out of Satori seeds from Mandala, and out of God Bud from BC Bud Depot... go figure every time in the past 3 months that iv had like $150-$250 extra to spend on what ever i want, Attitude seems to run out of stock of all the strains i want >_< well hopefuly they arnt outta stock long, doesnt seem like they ever are outta stock longer then a few weeks, at least with these 2 popular strains. awe well sorry for that complaining lol...

but boy ooh boy your Larry and Satori are lookin AMAZING. i think it was one of your Larry that was super wide and obnoxious to train, reminds me of the Sour Diesal i grew earlier this year, such a unruley girl she was, had to use a makeshift scrog screen to keep her in check or she would bounce right back from bending and pinching like it never happened. keep up the great work there bud its lookin awesome thus far.

Thanks sun... Sorry to hear all the Satori is sold out.

Latest posts

Back