Nirvana banner

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
its gone on mine too all in the space of a click and refresh :confused:

I don't know about the discount or even free stuff for an order, i do know that the site gets a bit of keep on running help when we order form there though. What i really would like to know is if there is a sort of promotion code or some thing of the like that we (as members of this forum) should use or say at check out so that the forum can and does get credit for the sale.

Dubbaman said:
I don't know about the discount or even free stuff for an order, i do know that the site gets a bit of keep on running help when we order form there though. What i really would like to know is if there is a sort of promotion code or some thing of the like that we (as members of this forum) should use or say at check out so that the forum can and does get credit for the sale.

Well Dubbaman this is what I read from MariP himself, when the banner was there. That MariP(the web site) get a % when a order was placed by clicking on the banner and ordering through the banner. But that is neither here nor there since the banner is gone.

NorCalHal said:
I'd rather donate directly to MP then buy beans I don't need......

:yeahthat: where do i send the check MarrP?

could those Banners linking to outside server..be the cause of server busy? IDK..but semms to be okay today:confused:

no we had server problems before the banner
the banner could have help if we all bought seeds and nirvana sent a big enough chech to marpassion for an upgrade

I want to know if anyone here has ordered from them. I asked in a simular post about how safe it is ordering from Holland because I was told it's a red flag to the customs agents. The respon ce was that many have ordered from them, which I don't see any evidence of, at least on this site. I looked and searched and found zero posts from folks that purchased directly from Nirvana.

They'll send em,don't trip.I believe even if u get a letter,they'll resend

I just purchased 10 AK-48 beans via the banner ad. I got them in about a week in CA. Good price, good service. 2 Beans just germed and popped today.
I only planted 2 of the 10 so that's 100% germination.

Latest posts

Back