Nirvana shop???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey MrPuffAlot, nothing here I'm afraid. Unlike Rehab I got no mail to say that mine had been sent :confused2:

Runbyhemp said:
Hey MrPuffAlot, nothing here I'm afraid. Unlike Rehab I got no mail to say that mine had been sent :confused2:

Keep up the contact with them RBH. I hope they get you straightened out as well.

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Well that's some great news. :aok: I'm sure he will make good with everyone else as well. ;)

I agree and I'm sure he will now that he knows the new packaging works.

MrPuffAlot said:
Kudos to Nirvana..
RunbyHemp, how did your situation turn out??
You were one of the first to report issues.

anyways..

Sounds like Nirvana cleaned up its act, and can be recommended.

I would recommend them and will definitely reorder from them. I also think MarP should resume the ads. Any shop can have a bad experience but since they fixed it, they are redeemed in my eyes.

Hang in there, Runbyhemp. I think Nirvana was testing out the new stealth packaging to make sure it worked. I sent him an email yesterday that it made it and got a reply so I'm sure yours will be enroute soon.

Runbyhemp said:

Dont get discouraged, Runbyhemp. Nirvana had halted all shipments to the US because so many people were getting empty packages or shipments intercepted by Customs. So I think he was testing out some various new stealth packages. Send him an email but I think yours will be on its way shortly. Keep us posted.

Rehab is for Quitters said:
Dont get discouraged, Runbyhemp. Nirvana had halted all shipments to the US because so many people were getting empty packages or shipments intercepted by Customs. So I think he was testing out some various new stealth packages. Send him an email but I think yours will be on its way shortly. Keep us posted.

I think RBH is in Ireland...so who knows. Keep trying RBH and don't give up.

SmokinMom said:
I think RBH is in Ireland...so who knows. Keep trying RBH and don't give up.

Hmmmm. I don't know then. But, RBH, you might want to send him a reminder email or a pm to his address here. I know he was trying to get the whole stealth packaging thing sorted out since there were obviously some issues.

still no response from Nirvana here...even though I called the acutal people that grow for nirvana...wrote nirvana here..in emails...called him..pmed him here...and have gotten no response....NOTHING.

I remain very negative on Nirvana.

Aloha
ME...formerly aka Allglad

FYI if you want nirvana beans..no stress...awesome shipping and contacts go Dr Chronic!! Just like I did.

Maybe try sending them a PM. I recall they had responded in this thread to defend their reputation. Track back through the posts in this thread and then right click on their name and select "Private Message".

Let the rest of us know how they respond.

Peace

allgrownup said:
Maybe try sending them a PM.

Hi fellow all...I wrote nirvana in PM about 2 days after the post was listed here.

.... ...no response.

Sent yet another mail yesterday, no reply.

NIRVANA AT THIS STAGE I DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOUR SEEDS. I HAVE LOST COUNT OF THE AMOUNT OF EMAILS THAT I HAVE SENT YOU AND THE HEARTACHE THAT YOU HAVE GIVEN ME OVER THE LAST 6 MONTHS. YOU ARE WITHOUT A DOUBT THE WORST COMPANY THAT I HAVE EVER DEALT WITH.
YOU TAKE PEOPLES MONEY AND GIVE THEM NOTHING IN RETURN. NO LONGER WILL I BE SILENT. I HAVE A MORAL OBLIGATION TO LET PEOPLE KNOW WHAT YOU DO. YOU ARE A TIMEWASTER AND A THIEF !!!!

I wonder if it would help if you could mention this forum when you order?

ok I finally did get an email from nirvana today. He wrote that there are/were probs., and maybe the customs took the beans....and also wrote they may quit ship'n to the USA for a while, but that he will send me my order in a new stealth package.

Excellent "allme". I'm glad you got a responce. That does show that they are trying to resolve the issue.

Please let us know if and when you get your seeds. Don't mention the stealth method used tho'.

Thanks for your update!

there is something deffo wrong with nirvana lately as i myself have bought seeds from themselves and i havent recieved anything back, ye i got an email to say it was at the 7th stage and was being sent out yet i still recieve nothing :( .
I know customs in the UK havent confiscated them due to the new laws "you can purchase and sell seeds, It is illegal to grow them" since people use them for fishing, thats £40 down the drain from nervana i deffo wont be buying from them again...... Now if only i can find a uk firm.

PS no offense guys but can u (admins) stop promoting there site on this forum as its very misleading :(

TwIsTeD-SmOkEr said:
PS no offense guys but can u (admins) stop promoting there site on this forum as its very misleading :(

No offence is taken. You'll have to contact the owner about that. I think for every one person who doesn't get their seeds, hundreds do.

I've used Nirvana many times with absolutely no problems.

Just as with everything, if you don't like it, just stop using it. The rest of us that have great results with them will prolly keep right on using them.

You want MarP to take the ad off his site because you believe it to be less than a good place, and I think Nirvana is a great place and I'd like MarP to keep the ad so that he can make more money from the customers who are using them through this ad.

We cancel each other out.

Good luck to you on your next try with someone else.

howdy stoney, ive been following this nirvana thread and have to say i admire your patience and understanding. i agree with you...just wish my persona(?) had a little more of it!! happy trails

I would also like to say that we have purchased from them in the past with no problems.

I think it is unfair that this thread has been hijacked by those who have had good dealings with Nirvana. It belittles this whole thread.

I am not on a lone anti Nirvana campaign, but i will say this ;any time their name is spoken I will share my Nirvana experience.

NIRVANA ARE THIEVES

Runbyhemp, it's not fair on a board like this one to have threads reserved for only one point of view. If I were to open a thread on how much I liked Nirvana and told you that you couldn't post in it, think how that would be for you.

No hijacking is being done man. Other people can voice their opinions here as well. That's the way this whole thing works.

I'm sorry man, that you've had a crappy time with Nirvana. I really am man. That doesn't take away from the fact that I've received excellent service and product from them on every single order I've placed.

For you to label them as thieves because your order was screwed up isn't fair. Lots of others have had great experiences with them.

Dude, no hard feelings man, but I really do understand how you feel about the loss of your time and money. I've been there man. Please, understand that others experiences may have been much more favorable than yours, and their opinion of Nirvana much higher than yours.

Every thread, in every area of this forum is open to anyone who wants to voice their opinion in an on topic, polite manner.

Let's all roll one up and chill.

Peace and good luck to everyone!

I agree with everything you said apart from one line Stoney

"For you to label them as thieves because your order was screwed up isn't fair."

I paid for something I did not receive and they have made no effort to rectify the matter. If that isn't stealing I don't know what is.

Peace and good luck to you too

Latest posts

Back