no buds..just hair??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ohh gotcha. well i might have to make a ride up there. by the way, i like your pic of the smiley faces brouli, the sketch kid smoking with a stoner who is chilled haha

CQ what about those security lights are they any good ??

brouli said:
CQ what about those security lights are they any good ??

well i am not sure what spectrum the bulbs are (2700K,3000K...ect) but as long as they are withing the right spectrums they will work as good as any other grow lights. these are fully enclosed lights, meaning ballast and all is enclosed so bighest thing i would think would be heat build up from them. remember for every foot of distance its away from the plant it looses its light intensity by 50%.

this one below is one they carry, its a 150w HPS and runs about $88.

044427550137.jpg

thanks for your help, that seems like the best way to do it.
ill definitely see a huge difference in comparison to the florescent, right?

cyberquest said:

yes the HPS lights have much more penetrating valve then flours, although its said flouros are a more accurate spectrum of light when flowering they just cant get past the top leaves that much. the HPS will drive them buds home. :D

cyberquest said:
yes the HPS lights have much more penetrating valve then flours, although its said flouros are a more accurate spectrum of light when flowering they just cant get past the top leaves that much. the HPS will drive them buds home. :D

what if you mount the flours vertical as well as horizontal. as the new wave T-5's have a kit to mount them vertically

flouros need to be within inches of the plants,doesnt matter if they are on the sides, tops, or bottoms. for them to have penetrationg values they have to be right up on them to get good results.

they can grow from any light thats in the right spectrum of light, even an incandesent bulb, but if its not enough light they are gonna produce many buds.

but i always thought you have to put the light on top of the plant because the plant grows toward the light?

Latest posts

Back