No patience.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lobstah

Reaction score
Ordered from ATTITUDE yesterday have gotten email dispatched not even 12 hours into order..... Ordered H.O.S. big bang feminized, and got a free one from dinafem sweet deep grapefruit feminized.. big bang will be the outdoor grow this summer.... i really like my new attitude and thanks to a lot of you on this site.... Thanks a Bunch y,all being taught

right on right on, my brown. :cool2: They are indeed a great company w/ great customer service and quick turnaround. Course I'd never visit their site nor buy from them, found out they sell some sort of "souvenir" seeds that turned out to be....ssshh....cannabis...:rofl:

just kiddin', bud. that's awesome, they are very professional imo, and will always get my business.

:peace:,

7greeneyes:)

thanks 7, im feeling the same way. cant wait for order to show in mail...

Maine taught said:
thanks 7, im feeling the same way. cant wait for order to show in mail...

8 daze to the west coast! gotta love it.

:peace:,

7ge

You know, I have never ordered from them but they sent me a real nice church key/keychain. I have an account, but haven't ordered yet. I thought that was a great thing and they will get all of my business in the future. :)

this is real fast shipping to east coast 5 working days, gotta love it. thanks got a real fine attitude now... the summer grow is lookin good.

congrats M-t now get those beans a popping:)

thanks duck, they will be popping in two weeks, getting the veg closet dun this weekend.

Latest posts

Back