Noob on board

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LadyoftheGreen

Reaction score
Hello everyone! New to the board and new to growing. The old man and I have decided to grow our own medicine and will be needing the help of others more knowledged. I suffer from rheumatoid arthritis and he suffers from gout. We've been reading the last few weeks and we've decided to go with an indoor, organic soil grow. We've purchased T5's for the seeding and veg state, but were baffled on on all the choices for flower(magnetic, digital, mh, hps, hoods, reflectors, etc.). The list seems endless!:eek:We don't know exactly how much we'll need(new to enjoying it's benefits also:icon_smile: ), but hope to cut down on our prescription costs. We've also just placed our first order! Herijuana. It's supposed to be good a good strain for pain, but haven't seen much on the board about it.

Welcome Lady,

You came to the right place to learn how to grow great medicine. Most of us use HPS for flowering.

Let us know the size of your space and the kind folks at MP will get you going in the right direction.

Welcome Ladyofthegreen. I am always thrilled to see another female grower. I have arthritis also and have been able to stay away from the nasty pain killers because of marijuana.

You might want to start a new thread in the "indoor Growing" section. As Rosebud said, tell us more about your space and we will help you get things going.

Welcome aboard.
There is lots to learn and consider when getting started. It is great that you are asking questions and creating a plan, you will be much happier with your results if you listen to what all the great growers here advise.
Will look for your thread in Indoor growing :D

:ciao::welcome: To the Only Place :ciao::bolt::bong:

Be good folk every trail yual walk here Mamme hope yual enjoys yur stroll ;)

BWD

Welcome to MP Lady of the Green. Most welcome.

I too have some T5's and some arthritis. The T5's are excellent for the veg stage. The Marijuana is excellent for the pain. Though I grow outdoors, those lights are invaluable to start seedlings for me, or clones.

I hope your up for a new passion, growing gets in your soul. You will encounter hardships and victories. The Journey will be well worth it.

It is so nice to welcome another growing female and soon you will be a fully fledged grower of the "Kind".

Hip hip horray!

I have a bit of a buzz on, don't mind me.

Hey :ciao:, ladyofthegreen, hows it goin for ya? I hope it's going well. You've come to the best place to learn "our favorite hobby" :cool2:

:peace: n' :bong2:rips,

7greeneyes:D

OH...I also get gout (due to my CKD) every once in awhile, it sucks, no pain killers help, prednisone gives me heatflashes, heart palpitations and irritability...I hates it:mad:

and welcome i am also a new to this form well almost about four months now and i have to say that i get great advice here . i suffer from chronic pain . and i can honestly say that the marijuana help me deal with my pain just as good if not better then the painkillers .

Latest posts

Back