Noob with a 600 setup-Ak x Bubblegum, WW x Bubblegum

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Update.. 11 days from putting seed in soil.. 9 days from seed above soil..
They arent as bright as in the pic, the light was on.
How are they looking?
Plan to start the nutes on day 14.
A little more than half are stinky sweet pea, the rest are caves, a snowcap cross.
They are really starting to get gain size now!
IMG_3848.jpg

IMG_3849.jpg

IMG_3851.jpg

no one has anything to say about these guys? how are they looking? this is my first time.

I just watered with half the recommended fox farm big bloom nutrients. Ill add in grow big in the next watering.

Anyways, after watering I noticed there are some roots coming out the drain holes. Im guessing its time to transplant, right?

Beautiful my friend! They really look nice and healthy, your well on your way to a nice harvest!

Phatpharmer

thanks man, that means a lot coming from you. I cant tell you how much I appreciate your responses to my threads..

Everything is looking great so far. Good job my friend. I also have some white widow going in my closet. I wish you the best of luck and I'm sending some green mojo your way. Keep us posted on your progress. Take care and be safe.

holly crap these things have grown.. On Thursday they made 5weeks.. The tallest is at like 18-19" and the smallest is like 14". I was going to flip the lights on the 6th week, but I went ahead and did it today, so they have been in veg 5 weeks and 1 day from seed..
I took out the 72k lumen 600w mh, and put in a 600hps agromax 95k lumen..

I originally ordered my system with the growbright 600hps, but they were out and sent me the growmax.. they said it was a $58 upgrade for free. is the growmax really better than the growbright?

Im so excited!

guess not! I was for sure that a good bit of pics would get some comments, but I guess I was wrong :(

Greetings Relentless, and congrats on a fine looking grow. I wanted to chime in on the fox farm thing. This is the only kind I have used in about 6 grows. In my opinion you will easily learn what your plants want. I always use it according to the bottle. :D for your current grow

All is lookin good brother.Mind if I ask a couple questions?Did you experience necrosis(yellow to brown older fan leaves) @ anytime?If so how did you react?Happy w/ the nutes?
Lookin good 2 me!

Latest posts

Back