nooooooooooooooo not an IT!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr.Autoflower

Auto Flower Lover
Reaction score
i think i have found a male sack on my 6 week old bud it was yellow and seemed to be 4 bannalike things sticken out of the bud ad i fund a similar cluster but smaller on the other side of the bud.I ripped both off cuz im freaked now.these 2 clusters were only on the main cola of 1 of my 3 plants.I have 2 weeks to go wut should I do if it is herming?

Do they look like this guy minus the dancing? :banana:

Hermie still smokeable..yes?...and you would get seeds for future grows..no?

Yo Ho Shipmate,
I would decide right on the spot, then bust a move period. Those balls can mature and pop over night, so at the least get Him/Her out of there fast.
Decide right quick if you want seeds. NO ? then kill it. Play Benny Hanna with it. Slice and dice ya know. Just my $0.02

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

Just take an exacto and cut out the boy parts, no need to kill the whole plant IMO.

THIS IS JUST SHYT.4 months and it finally told me it was a cross dresser?:holysheep: I feel like a guy in prison with a cell mate that has a wig and make-up on,he might look pretty and sweet now but in the end u get F'ed in the A.:fid: so i guess it shall cum down so the other 2 girls dont get tanted

Latest posts

Back