Not MIA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mutt

Just a Dawg
Reaction score
Just givin some :heart: To all the peeps in MarP Land. Not MIA just Still in Duck-n-cover mode.
Figure in 2-3 months...will be back to my "gardening" self.
Hope all is well with everyone...:D
Glad to see the BPOM is up n goin. Lotsa a new members, pretty soon hope to get acquiatented.
Be safe and happy growin.;)

-Mutt

Thanks for stopping in Mutt! It'll sure be good to have you back into the group. We've all missed you man!

Take care and git your hiney back here to work!!! hehe

Do we know you? :rolleyes: Hey Mutt it's great to see everything is picking up for ya man. Can't wait to have ya back here. I sure do miss our chatting. Take care and get back soon. :aok:

Hey guys,
yeah, I do miss bein around. Just still tyin up loose ends. Miss chattin with you guys too. I'll be back on track really soon.
Tell ya what though Life is a series of curve balls, just every now and then one Beans ya up side the head. :bump: :huh:

Well, I'll try to get "re-integrated" over the next couple of months and start planning my new "garden" I'm gonna go Flo's and Dro. Till I get my perm. place. Figure Flos in Apt. would be the easiest than a HID.

I'll be hittin the DIY section to start.

Stoney, I'd like to do a very scaled down version of you set-up with only 2-3 plants. Maybe a 3 sq.ft. area. If you could PM me some good pumps cheap that would be a help.

and TBG. I'll have some questions for you too in the future.

-Mutt

Mutt said:
Stoney, I'd like to do a very scaled down version of you set-up with only 2-3 plants. Maybe a 3 sq.ft. area. If you could PM me some good pumps cheap that would be a help.
Hey Mutt! Piece of cake man! Just plumb in two tubs or even only one!

I use "Beckett" fountain pumps. The medium, 185 gallon per/hr is a great one. If you scale down to one tub, you could use the small one.

Your best bang for the buck on lights will still be a HPS. With only 3 square feet of plant canopy, you could use a 150 watt HPS and get 15,000 lumens from it. That would give you 5,000 lumens per/sq ft.

Max nutes, max light, Hydro ebb and flow, you'd have a hell of a grow man.

High Pressure Sodium

HPS 1000 Watt (140,000 Lumens)
HPS 600 Watt (92,000 Lumens)
HPS 400 Watt (50,000 Lumens)
HPS 250 Watt (27,500 Lumens)
HPS 150 Watt (16,000 Lumens)

Great to see you getting back into the swing of things brother Mutt... Looking forward to shooting the breeze with you as time goes by...

Cheers and good green mojo flowin out...

zL

Latest posts

Back