not popping all the way **help**

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

olives1

Reaction score
Hi mj community got a ? currently in week 11 flower used growdude feed regime flora nova bloom, sweet, kool bloom, diamond nectar not sure why its at 11 weeks never heard of this long indoors using 36 aeroflo/ 40gal rez everything is looking good but it all has not popped open fully hairs are amber and all but trichs just aint all the way yet still alot ofclear and buds have lots of calyxes bubbles that look like they need to pop (popcorn buds lol) and have some others that are very very big tops but all are still white hair but HUGEEE while the lower parts of the real big tops are amber and popcorn look as well even flushed a week to see if all would change and ready to go but not so have continued to feed once again just flora nova bloom brought ppm down to 765ppm threw grow was at about 1200 and taking fine but would be weeks you see no change what should i do also do not have photos no cam

strain: violater kush

use 600watt hid with a side 400watt hid ( for about 4 weeks of flower i had used for side lighting 400watt mh instead of 400watt hid seen growdude use the mh for side lighting but i did not keep it all the way threw switched it to the 400hid side instead)

This thread is for information purposes only

some pictures would help a lot. go down to radioshack & pick up a pocket microscope. They cost about 15 bucks and you can check your trichromes to see how far along those are. there's a thread (I think it's a sticky) in the harvesting section that talks about how to harvest by trichrome. It's the only reliable method. Doesn't really matter what the plant looks like to the naked eye, it's the trichromes that are going to determine the quality of the smoke.

yeah i have that as mentioned in post there are alot clear only amber seeing threw the scope is the amber hairs

you want the trichs to be opal with a about 40%amber before u harvest ,,the more couch lock u want the more ammber colured trichs u want ,,,:peace:

Latest posts

Back