not sure??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

djsmaverick

Husband/Wife growing team
Reaction score
:holysheep: Ya I know it has been a long time since we have been on here but we just can't figure out what is goin on with this plant. couldn't get a real close up to her but all and i mean ALL of her leaves have little white spots on them.:hairpull: She is in a room with 6 girls and she is the only one like that but i think it may be startin on another one. Would like to stop it before it gets on all of them. :watchplant: Any ideas would help. Oh yeah:doh: they are under 1000 wt MH 24hrs/day, get watered 2-3x's per week and nuted once a week. Heat stays between 74-78 degrees and not sure about humidity. Thanks all.

PB080033.JPG

PB080035.JPG

Pull a leaf off and look at the underside under a 30x or larger magnifier. IMO you will see the Borg (Spiter mites)

looks like u have a bit of nute burn...and maybe ph issues...also could be mildew or mites like ozzy said.

IMo the nute burn is about right. That is the point most back off the nutes. When the tips of the leaves just barely burn.

ok so i don 't have a 30x mag right now all i have is a 10x mag will that show anything and if not should i isolate her away from the others until i can get a 30x mag to see?

You might try it and see something, mostlikely if 1 plant has The Borg all will have them just not as bad. I am not positive about spider mites, it could be any bug that sucks plant juices.

The first thing that came to mind, before seeing any other comments, was "spider mites". Sometimes those things are hard to see. Be sure to look at the undersides of those leaves.

You can see spider mites with 10x magnification. You can see them with the naked eye is you know what you are looking for. If you have the Borg, there will also be eggs on the underside of the leaves. Isolating the plant will not help, regardless of what it is. If it is insects, it is too late, they are already on the other plants. If it is a nute/pH thing it wouldn't matter. It could also be a combination of a couple of things. What ppms are you running at and what is your pH?

Latest posts

Back