nother new person

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

numbinside

stupido
Reaction score
Sup people? Ive been browsing the forums for a few days now getting answers to the few things I was in doubt about and I must say, its a very informative place to come. Ive been looking over everything before starting my first grow. Not sure if it'll be soil or hydro, but that really doesnt make a difference to me. Not sure on the strain yet either. Im ordering a 400w HPS with the MH coversion bulb to use while its in veg. Its gonna only be around a square meter. Dont care how much I yield, any amounts better than the bunk a$$ ghetto kill

Hey, welcome to the forum. Glad to see you're starting off on the right foot. Hope you enjoy it here and hang around.

Welcome! You will get great info here and everyone is always welling to help with any questions you have. I would try soil first as it does not take as much care as Hydro. Learn with soil, then spend the money for hydro. Enjoy and good luck with your first grow.

welcome dude ,before i joined this site i was checking out a few other sites but found this one to be by far the best not only for information your seeking but the the people on here there awsome ,just a great bunch of fellow growers that i know iam glad to chat an ask or even answer to so yeah hope you stick around .No matter what the problem is iam %99.9 sure theres something or someone that will be able to help you out an welcome once again mate SS

welcome and good luck,,,,a good light is key,,,,enjoy,,,,,p,l,r

forums DO help out alot. Im on a forum for pretty much every hobby Ive got. Automotive, R/C, car audio, all that shiznit. My girlfriend gets mad cus everywhere we go, I take my laptop with me and always reading something online. Maybe if she wasnt so boring, I wouldnt need hobbies? :rolleyes: haha

I think im going to do a couple plants soil and maybe 1-2 hydro. I rather learn now than having to wait. thats the only thing thats gonna kill me is WAITING.... im already really impatient and its just beginning.

too bad you cant grow benzo's.......

Latest posts

Back