Now I have seen it all

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cowboy

Reaction score
I am curious what folks think of this.

hxxp://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/grd/1579775460.html

I think someone is looking for trouble, not only from leo, but also from others that might want a cut of the action. Probably at gun point knowing Oakland.
Maybe he just wants to know if Drawn's theory is true, survival of the fittest.

Yeah, I saw a bunch more all flagged. I don't know how they think its going to work. real dumb to me.

if you want to see a lot of ads, look under health and beauty section of craigslist in Denver, unbelievable!!!!

holy **** batman... i looked and am still scratching my chin and shaking my head...

you guys are kidding right?

The farm and Garden section of c-list has had clones, moms, teens of all shapes, sizes and strains for years..I've never heard of any probs..at all..ever

I know from personal experience....

disclaimer: I am not advocating the use of any website or service and am not an employee or member of any pay website or service...

do what you want at your own risk:)

No I am not kidding, to most of the country it is new, we are not all from the fruit and nut state!! No offense intended.

cmd420 said:
you guys are kidding right?

The farm and Garden section of c-list has had clones, moms, teens of all shapes, sizes and strains for years..I've never heard of any probs..at all..ever

I know from personal experience....

disclaimer: I am not advocating the use of any website or service and am not an employee or member of any pay website or service...

do what you want at your own risk:)

Well cmd, it is new to me, but this is the first time I have gone into that section. Also saw a horse for sale, if didn't have my hands full with my horse I might look closer.

just biz as usual on C-list...

you can buy a horse and a clone (if you were so inclined) from the same website

You can buy pounds of herb on cl. All legal.

I love Cali.

Latest posts

Back