Nutrient burn ???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BSki8950

Green is the new black
Reaction score
would this be considered an example of nut burn or something else ???

ruff.jpg

yes sir it look like that to me

yea i deff over did it on the nutes .. didnt mean to though .. whats the best thing to do for now ??? flush it and just wait a week or two until feeding again ???

yep that what i would do for that time use just ph balanced water ( with superthrive if you have some )

u can get superthrive at walmart right ??? and that has nutes in it right ?

No nutes in Superthrive, it's added to nutes though. It's worth it though, it's like giving your plants a nice boost to growth and helps with burns and picky plants. I think. I am new though, but am using super thrive and it settled out my plants issues for the most part.

it really helps with stress , and recovey , and yes there is no nutrients in superthrive .
its just concentrated dosage of vitamins AKA Plant Ssteroid

yes wal-mart got it for $ 7.41 that how much i payed

I would have to dissagree man, that's not over fertilization one bit...

It looks like you HAD a Nitrogen and Mg defficiency and recently fed them.. The other leaves look nice dark green and healthy and as long as they aren't ramshorning at the top of the plant or the tips drying to a crisp your plants are FINE..

Check the pH and make sure it's within the 6.5-6.8 range.. if it is then just make sure you go a little easy on the nutes for a bit. Some minor leaf droppage happens throughout the cannabis plants lifecycle and doesn't mean that you have a major problem.. as long as it's not spreading then you dont' need to worry.

I would like to see some whole plant pics if we could to more accurately diagnose it.. I need to see what the middle and top of the plant looks like if you can get a shot..

yaaa i agree but flushing would not harm the plant but if that is nut burn begining it will start from bootom up unless im wrong ??:)

but from what i see on that pic some other leafs aregetting yellow tips

Like Mr. Wake said we need to see new growth too. What are you feeding it and when? Ph? Age, soilmix, etc. All those variables. I think it looks like a deficiency too but too much info needed to guess.

You can see that the veins are remaining green while the leaf is turning yellow and shriveling at the tip.. that is Mg ... prob a little N too, but def some Mg def in there.

Check the pH and get a better shot of the plant and get back to us

hey guys thanks for all the feedback ... i will hopefully get this baby feeling better and growing more ... i will get you guys some more shots tomorrow of the plant. I checked the PH about 3 weeks ago before i started using nutes. it was around 6.8. The nutes im using are - Miracle-Gro Water Soluble All Purpose Plant Food 24-8-16.... i forget who but some wise person on this site told me to use that. I think i might have over did it though. the plant is a little over 2 months old. it is really small . prob around 10 inches in total height. i have a real small grow space so i was thinking that was the reason but now i think it might need a bigger pot. alright well im rambling. but yea more pics tomorrow. thanks alot guys.

alright here are the pics .. she is almost 2 months old. :confused:

id1.jpg

id2.jpg

id3.jpg

id4.jpg

Latest posts

Back