Nutrient problem????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thekat_420

Reaction score
Hi well again I seem to need alittle help. This growing takes alot of knowledge I have yet to aquire. But I am working on it. My set up
10 gal dwc 2 air stones per tub 2 plants per tub. GH nutes running bloom phase nutes at 1-2-3 mixture with 1/4 tsp of epsom salts per gallon. ppm is at 850 ph from 5.6-5.9 stays pretty steady. In hydrotron. City water starts out at 110 ppm and 7.1ph. water temp is 72 steady. 400 watt air cooled hps room temp from 72 lights off to never more than 81. humidity 55%. I calibrate my ph pen 1 a week and it is never off. the plants are an unknown bag seed and are 30 days into flowering. I had this problem on the last grow and by 8 weeks almost all the leaves looked like this so i chopped it down. Still smoked really good but I would like to try to make it much better and figure out what this is. The leaves at the top are starting to get blotchy and dried. Black spots all over them. any help would be greatly appreciated. I dont think it is a temp problem from the tops being close to the light. I have a 450 cfm fan going full speed throught the reflector. You can lay your hand on the glass and it dosent even get warm. Here are some pics the best I could take my camera isnt the greatest.

box1.jpg

Buds 1.jpg

roots 1.jpg

Leaf.jpg

Latest posts

Back