Obama Pot Poster Angers Photographer another liar trying to cry to get there way

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HydroManiac

Reaction score
Im all for pro marijuana but crossin the line start to merge when you put peoples words in there mouth I thought it was fine and dandy to see obama smoking a ciggerette i do it all to often but when people start tweaking the picture it seems you cross the line to have things fit your own purpose i watched Pot Nation and found out 60% of my livining population is CORRUPT and most people would say this is a good thing when you see a cop getting paid over 150k or several cops getting paid over 150k enough is enough nd will fight to illegalize recreational drugs:confused:

What gives when you think you can get away by capitalizing on another person medicinal marijuana

What? Are you mad at NORML for the poster?

huh? corruption, pot nation, well paid cops? watcha sayin...:confused:

if you google 'obama pot poster' you will see the controversy. one of the prez's classmates did a poster of obama smoking a cigarette, and the controversy is of another artist changing the pic from a cig, to a joint, then giving it to norml.

well, the original artist is screaming foul. (prolly greed).jmo.

Its another foul NORML has takin greed a toll in california "huh? corruption, pot nation, well paid cops? watcha sayin..."? Like kidknapping a 15 year old then killing him out in a field then making a movie about it?

HydroManiac said:
Its another foul NORML has takin greed a toll in california "huh? corruption, pot nation, well paid cops? watcha sayin..."? Like kidknapping a 15 year old then killing him out in a field then making a movie about it?

:huh:......... I'm not sure how political satire can be compared to "killing a 15 yr old", or making a movie about it. I don't understand the "fuss"???

arnold_bong.jpg

arnold_cannabis_clinton.jpg

arnoldhaha.jpg

arnoldnormal_michael_bloomberg.jpg

arnoldobama-smoking1.jpg

arnoldoprahbongtx2.jpg

arnold-schwarzenegger-smoking-pot.jpg

obammy2.jpg

Whens the intake for oprah ? I wanna attend the next xmas ....session !

What do you mean "putting peoples words in thier mouths"? Maybe if he ever lived up to his "words" others would'nt be satorizing him.
Different clown, same circus.

I really like how everyone get's so animated about the circus.

...don't you peop0le have anything better to do than watch the news?
They are going to do what they are going to do, so you might as well either move, stop caring, or leave the country.

...other than that, why bother?
You are not going to change anything, hasn't the last 10 years taught you anything?

Nobody is listening and nobody cares.

Grow your weed, smoke your weed and try to appreciate what is really important.

Life, family, friends, love, pot and food.

Latest posts

Back