Oct MVP is....Everybody!

• Thread starter The Hemp Goddess
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

The Hemp Goddess

Team MP came in first this month. Thanks to all our members that make MP what it is!

how you gonna vote for a winner next month---can't win 2wice in the same year :p

orangesunshine said:
how you gonna vote for a winner next month---can't win 2wice in the same year :p

Exactly what I was thinkin

Guess thg and hick will have to battle it out for the honors, lmfao.

Where's hick been btw?

Hick must be shacked up with his Sheep.:D He really loves her. Even bought her some boots.

:yay::clap::woohoo::clap::yay:

we're all weiners...er...winners.....:yay: and a :woohoo: again!

I approve :) Congrats to a world class forum.

Peace

I would like to thank everyone for this honor, i have worked very hard and this is very well deserved. :hubba: :D

Id like to thank a few PPL. My Mom for not aborting me. My Wife for not divorcing me and my Dog for not bitting me. OH yeah,,and THG.:D

You mean I'm part of Team MP??
kinda scary but okay!!
Congratulations everyone!!!

:48:

ODF

Find this here suggestion mine bit bitter sweet sad to say. Sorry ifin I wrecked good thing or tradition with my hopes to see all win and be proud ofit. Mighty hounored to be by yur firesides pilgrems, thanks fur that.

BWD

This thread be quite upsettin matter to fact. I am truly truly sorry fur wreckin the meanin to this thread nows I step back and looks to it. I didnt mean any disrespectin to it owner or the family pull to this here fire. I once again hope furgivness.

BWD

Latest posts

Back