Odd, A customs sticker?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SIR CHINK

Reaction score
Has anyone ever ordered nutes from BC & recieved a "800-BE-ALERT report drug smuggling to U.S customs" bumper sticker??? Kinda odd, it's my 1st time receiving this? Opened my box & was like WTHHH?? lollz

lol well thats a good thing right?... Dam... Idk what to think? Eh EFF it, I ain't smuggling so w/e ahahaha right?

Those labels, duh, they probably have that flexible printed circuit embedded in it, so the narc satellites can track where it is.:fid: :p sorry, just joking...

leafminer said:
Those labels, duh, they probably have that flexible printed circuit embedded in it, so the narc satellites can track where it is.:fid: :p sorry, just joking...

You really shouldn't joke like that around a paranoid bunch such as us....

after all with the cost and hassle of producing RFID tags getting lower each dy, and the ever increasing nature of the police sta...... Have you seen my foilhat?:holysheep:

:ignore:

hear no evil, see no evil

----------------------------------

or is it more like this lotek?

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/Site_Rules.html
7. Please post all of your pictures on this site. Linking to other sites has inherent risks involved that should be kept to a minimum if at all possible. We have both a Gallery and the ability to post as many as 3 pictures with each post you make. Please post your pictures here, instead of linking to them. Also we discovered that quite a number pictures hosted on other sites gets deleted after some time making the threads worthless on our forums.

I think Hick put up a sticky in the DIY section on making foil hats.

Latest posts

Back