odor control

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

A.K.

i have a computer fan with a 9 volt battery hooked up to it for exhaust ventalation (works great) and i was wondering if anyone has ever put a layer of dry cleaner sheets to control odor instead of an expensive carbon filter?

Expensive carbon filter can be cheap, check out the forum's DIY section.

Tell us if it works for you! :)

I invested a whole $22 into a tiny ozone generator ball... I put it in the corner of my room and havent smelled a hint of my 5 flowering plants. It's way easier to deal with than all these carbon filters and stuff.

LaserKittensGoPewPew said:
I invested a whole $22 into a tiny ozone generator ball... I put it in the corner of my room and havent smelled a hint of my 5 flowering plants. It's way easier to deal with than all these carbon filters and stuff.

Any links pictures or info on this Ozone generator ball??

never heard of such a thing..

I googled and searched..

cheapest ozone generator and ball i found was like $150+.

Please do tell me where you bought this.

thanks

An ozone generator in your room? Ozone is dangerous, is it not? Just checking? I thought you were suppose to have a seperate room or box in which the the treated air was suppose to be treated...Unless you bought one of those expensive inline ozone generators and exhausted the treated air outside away from you and your plants.

Search ebay for ionic ball air purifier. It'll come right up. Should be something like $21 or $22 with shipping. I think I paid somewhere around there.

Yes, ozone in large quantities is quite hazardous to your health. You have to make sure you're getting one that fits the size of your room and wont put out too much.

thanks i think ill order one of those and hook up the area where the treated air comes out to my exhaust

Latest posts

Back