Odor!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Achilles

I live in a one bedroom apartment. The grow room is 6ft x 4ft (a closet). The doorside of the closet attaches to my bedroom on one side (18x12) and on the other side is the stairway leading down to our front door. On the other side of that is another apartment. We have a living room (18x12), a bathroom, and a kitchen (14x14). We also have neighbors directly below us, downstairs. Our stairs are private and lead to our front door. Given how oderous four moderately-sized plants could be, would my apartment get smelled up and do you think my neighbors would smell it?

hell ya i grew in my parents basement when i was younger everyday i got home the hole house smelled it was only 2 plants

it depends on the strain... i have had plants that didn't smell at all but were potent as crap... and i also have had some really stinky bud that didn't smoke very well... but what you should invest in is an enclosed air-tight cab where all the exhausted air would go into a carbon scrubber and maybe keep an air purifier in your living room... IMHO

I have a good idea for you get your self acouple automatic sprayers that you set the time on,and then get yourself some spray called Malecules By:Green Tree.Works very well and the price you cant beat.Works well for my brother in-law,he's got a BIG time gorilla grow going on.Works like a champ.Hope this helps,Keep it GREEN:hubba:

yeah an ive heard some bottles with there lids open with viniger takes away smell to but ive never tried it though but yeah just a suggestion

Latest posts

Back