Off topic, but what would you do?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

SmokinMom

Spending money always makes me feel better. You know, a little retail therapy. :hubba: Anyways, I keep receiving packages from the mailman and 2 that I ordered just for me - egyption cotton sheets and nice pillows, are coming today. I really want to open them up and wash the sheets and put them on my bed TODAY, but another part of me thinks I should put them under the tree and wait til Christmas.

The only thing under the tree so far are some Dave Ramsey books on budgetting I bought for us for Xmas. LOL. We can open those up later. :p

What would you do?

Booooo, thats not what you were supposed to say!!!! :p

And they just arrived a second after I posted that. Oh man. These boxes are sooooo tempting!!!!

Hey Mom here's something funny. My brother buys for himself and so do i. Wrap them up and under the tree they go. :rofl: I forgot we always get something for the house. This years it's new furniture. ;)

THey are yours do what you wish its the season to over buy and have many days of goodies to recieve even if you get them for yourself, you deserve it open away :stoned:

Well Mom if ya gotta open them ya gotta open them but SHAME ON YOU.:grinch: Santa isn't gonna be happy. :mad:

why do I get the feeling that the new sheets are going to be on the bed by the time you retire for the night, mom?:rolleyes:

hear is what id do if i was u mom ,,id take out some of that good bud u stockpile lol and role a nice fat joint ,,,then id open them egiption cotton sheets and pillows put them on the bed and lay their on them and toke it up

HAPPY SMOKIN TOM TOM

I am a sheet snob. Everyone should buy high thread count linens and treat themselves. :)

But so far I haven't opened them. I am staring at the boxes tho. I need to make sure they got my orders right. :p

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Well Mom if ya gotta open them ya gotta open them but SHAME ON YOU.:grinch: Santa isn't gonna be happy. :mad:

Santa knows a good sheet bargain when he sees one. ;) He prefers satin I bet. :D

Just open the damn boxes and get it over. Your just like my girlfriend. WOMAN! :p
SmokinMom said:
I am a sheet snob. Everyone should buy high thread count linens and treat themselves. :)

But so far I haven't opened them. I am staring at the boxes tho. I need to make sure they got my orders right. :p

Hehe...

Still not open yet. Actually now my resolve to not open is getting stronger. So there! :p

That crazy vancouver guy said:
why do I get the feeling that the new sheets are going to be on the bed by the time you retire for the night, mom?:rolleyes:

:ignore:

smoke a joint and open them nice sheets lol

Hey Mom those sheets come pre skid marked. :eek: Sorry couldn't help it. :rofl:

Latest posts

Back