Official Strain Tester

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Intuitive Philosopher

DeepInhaler/DeepThinker
Reaction score
So I have decided to offer all of you champion growers my services free of charge. I have decided to become an official (haven't figured out how to make it official yet) strain tester. Simply send me your best nugs and I will report back with how stoned I become after smoking them. :D

Cheers :bong2:

You must be testing your samples already.

That is giving your nugs an unfair advantage, so to be fair you need to send me some of your nugs and anyone that responds, so it would be fair and with a view point of an outside observer. :aok:

Now I need to go BIU :bolt::bong2:

I'd like to order a large pizza with extra pepperoni...hello...

pcduck said:
You must be testing your samples already.

That is giving your nugs an unfair advantage, so to be fair you need to send me some of your nugs and anyone that responds, so it would be fair and with a view point of an outside observer. :aok:

Now I need to go BIU :bolt::bong2:

Yea, my emoticon didn't quite work did it? And hey, this is my idea for the official strain tester...quit high jacking my thread PC! :chuck:

Okay, time to BIU :bong:

This thread got me nowhere...

You would think this forum is made up of a bunch of unmotivated stoners or something! :laugh:

Intuitive Philosopher said:
This thread got me nowhere...

You would think this forum is made up of a bunch of unmotivated stoners or something! :laugh:

Not meeee.......As I look up from my Taco Bell and chug my soda.....

I tried this before Bro,,and it didnt work.:confused:

IP I insist on doing all my own product testing..cant lose secret recipes that way :)

Latest posts

Back