OG KushxAfghan Kush Round 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bombbudpuffa

Sweet Cheeba Chiefa
Reaction score
This girl is now completely revegged:). I'm going to build her a mother room this weekend. I see many many good cuts in my future:hubba:. Not to mention I have some Williams WonderxBlackberry pollen thats just begging to be kushed:D.

new 476.jpg

new 477.jpg

new 478.jpg

Yep, looks good. When growing in soil, do you need to remove the old soil and put them into new soil before revegging? The reason I ask is because it seems as though the plant that is to be revegged would be rootbound and would need to be transplanted first. And in order to avoid putting it into a larger pot the soil would have to be washed off first. In other words, how did you go about revegging that?

ahhh man u really do need ur own seed bank i swear this is what ive been thinking of doing whats the high like?

how did you go about revegging that?
I harvested regular after a 2 week flush. The soil was bone dry when I took her. I cut almost everything off but a few buds. I fed her a strong dose of veg nutes. So strong the revegged growth was burnt at first. After noticing new growth I let her grow for a week then took her out and trimmed 2/3 of the root ball away and transplanted her to a smaller pot. About a week and a half after the transplant here she is:D.
whats the high like?
AMazing! Very narcotic even taken at 63 days. Put it this way...i've grown a lot of plants and this is the only one i've wanted to keep forever;).

Damn I Cant Even Think What To Say Just Truely Amazed You Are The Man To Be Bbp You Are The Man Weres The Damn Mp Crown Hand It Over To This Guy !!

Thanks BBP. How did you trim that root ball? Did you wash away soil using a hose or something like that? Then you simply trimmed the roots with some shears? I thinking that I might want to reveg one of my plants one of these days,and I was wondering how to trim up the root ball, etc.

You truly amaze yet again bbp ;) Awesome!!! I am curious too how you trimmed the root ball, it is an area that scares the crap out of me. I am afraid i would kill my plant. Can you post steps on how to successfully do it, maybe as a sticky? Thanks again.

I'll post pics of how I do it next time I trim a plants roots. You literally just take the root ball out of the pot, dirt and all, and trim the sides away. I trimmed the bottom too but I WOULD NOT advise you to do that because if you damage the tap the plants in trouble.

Thanks again, BBP. If all you do is trim the roots, it seems as though you still have all those root bound roots inside the root ball when you're finished. It seems as though you'd have to wash away as much of the soil first before trimming the roots. Oh well, I'll stay tuned for your "How to Trim" thread and see exactly how you do it.

If all you do is trim the roots, it seems as though you still have all those root bound roots inside the root ball when you're finished.
Yep, you do but the root ball will shoot new roots into your new medium:), which has no roots. No need to wash them off.

Latest posts

Back