"OGK's Bubba" 6 month old mother

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well thats just it 2dog. WE give it the name, the name gives it meaning. I cant actually PROVE it to you so its all on a persons word, and another perosons faith. California calls something one thing, NY calls it another, Amsterdam another....

Around here if you sell someone Honey Hash/Bubble Hash/ Earwax (ISO HASH OIL ON HERE) and get hash oil(Black Hash Oil) you are liable to get messed up on the streets, or bad cred at the clubs. But on this website you gotta watch it??? lol

I Am not a tough guy, i do not get all amped up over semantics. Potato Potato.

But if I name something I created, It better damn sure be close to everything I have smoked, and then some. And it is.

Do you guys think all the bubba in the world started in 1997, or the cannibus cup winner? NOPE. I smoke 100's of bubba strains, all different in some ways, but all the flavor is the same. Thats why we (growers) name strains after it is dried and cured, unless you know for sure what it is before you plant it. Almost impossible from bag seed.

Have any of you actually been on weedtracker and seen the menus...all the same. Go check em out for yourself. WE MUST ALL BE WRONG?

Nevertheless, can we stop crapping on my thread?

OriginalGrower said:
I smoke it all day-this bud is definately the bomb *** bubba
need more soon :)
Thanks (insert your good friends name) :)

You the MAN!!!!!

Its cool though...You know im just here to help, sometime we get caught up in the semantics of all the lingo...:ignore:

I call i bud and it looks mighty fine to me OG ! Well done ! Take care !

..bubblegum x kush ..F1
If you would simply read the information in the links that I posted, you would understand why "calling" an F1 a strain or "naming" an F1 as a strain, is not only confusing for others but is misleading and inappropriate.
I am NOT trying to diss your bud or your skills. What I am pointing out is your misuse of terms in breeding and genetics and an attempt to educate you in same.
I'm not a 'breeder' either, but I do like to chuck a li'l pollen from time to time and make a few hybrids. But because I am a grandparent, and I grew a purple bud, does not mean that it's "Grandaddy Purp"...
"You can lead a horse to water...." ;) drink up! the water is clear and sweet :)

OGKushman said:
Do you guys think all the bubba in the world started in 1997, or the cannibus cup winner? NOPE. I smoke 100's of bubba strains, all different in some ways, but all the flavor is the same. .

Have any of you actually been on weedtracker and seen the menus...all the same. Go check em out for yourself. WE MUST ALL BE WRONG?

Nevertheless, can we stop crapping on my thread?

Well ya....most folks are wrong when it comes to elites, str8 up.

you just said it bro...100's of bubbas..all different, but flavor the same.

Do you really think that the cross you did would pass as real pre98 bubba?
Hell no.

Do you really think that you are the only one who has crossed a bubblegum and kush and said you now have BubbaKush? Hell no.
I have seen this many times, and none are the real bro.

Something you have to understand about Elites bro...they are HAND picked Pheno's from spectacular cuts and have been saved and mothered for years. Unless you get a cut from one of the originals, you are indeed making a F1 cross of two different strains man.

With all the hype about Bubba, don't you think REPUTABLE breeders from around the world would have done the same and been selling the seeds long ago????? If it was so easy for you, then why hasn't all the other Companies that are in the business of selling seeds do the same? Because they all know it would not be the real and they would go out of business bro.

Now, you said you used Hindu Kush...which aint even a real "chemdawg" direivitive Kush, which if you know anything, is that OGKush is an S1 from a bag of '91 Chem bro. Hindu is NOTHING like a REAL Chem dirived Kush.
Again...do your homework.

You could call your cross HinduGum, and it would be the same, but to call it BubbaKush is just wrong and is a false statement.

Now dude....I am glad you aint getting stressed, as this forum is for education and real life experience. Again, I aint knocking your skillz at all.
But the point you are tryin' to argue is just not there.

Never tried to pass it off as your Pre98 or chemdog or OG.

Every smoker that has actually tried it - has the same thing to say. Everything is there. It really changes nothing if you guys care what I name MY weed.
:)
1 thing I have to point out...:rofl:

I, personally, never named my bud. When I sell it to the clubs I tell them what it is "like", or close to in taste, as best as possible. Same with some of my friends with cards. They end up naming it. I was told by ~9 people that this "Bubba" was bomb as heck. The owners of a club in Long Beach called me back and said, "That was awesome Bubba Kush, can we get some clones?" I stuck with the name -more or less- because of the buyers.

They call..." Do you still have the Bubba?" ...What a I gonna say? Stop calling it that! lol

I...just dont really care. ?

Its all good. Sorry If I caused any confusion among the newbs.

Haha! Hey guys, I think I am gonna have to side with OG on this one..

I mean really, the guy can call it 'Maui Wowie' (or even his 'Golden Turd') if he wants to and the world won't spin any slower as a result.

As an attempt at peace and face saving, can we all agree on, say, Bubba-the OGkushmans cut?

Ok OG, I think you do understand what it is these exceptional growers (make NO mistake about that bro) are trying to tell you. You have an opportunity to seriously dupe some good, well meaning folk into thinking that you have the 'real' Bubba and misleading newbies with incorrect information (this being the catch). I am not about to even say that you would Knowingly do such a thing, but that opening is there man. NCH and Hick are really looking out for the little guy here, so don't think ill of them for that. I think if you were to agree to disclaim in all future references that this is your replication, NOT to be mistaken with the popular commercial cut, we can put this matter to rest and go on about having some fun.

Really, no one can stop you from doing what you want to do and the responsibility to do the right thing is soley yours to bare. I think you are a valuable member here at MP and I also think getting yourself banned over this would be nothing more than a case of silly runaway ego. It's a fine time to compromise my friend.

Totally agree NV. Typed words can get misconstrued pretty quickly.
nvthis said:
Haha! Hey guys, I think I am gonna have to side with OG on this one..

I mean really, the guy can call it 'Maui Wowie' (or even his 'Golden Turd') if he wants to and the world won't spin any slower as a result.

As an attempt at peace and face saving, can we all agree on, say, Bubba-the OGkushmans cut?

Ok OG, I think you do understand what it is these exceptional growers (make NO mistake about that bro) are trying to tell you. You have an opportunity to seriously dupe some good, well meaning folk into thinking that you have the 'real' Bubba and misleading newbies with incorrect information (this being the catch). I am not about to even say that you would Knowingly do such a thing, but that opening is there man. NCH and Hick are really looking out for the little guy here, so don't think ill of them for that. I think if you were to agree to disclaim in all future references that this is your replication, NOT to be mistaken with the popular commercial cut, we can put this matter to rest and go on about having some fun.

Really, no one can stop you from doing what you want to do and the responsibility to do the right thing is soley yours to bare. I think you are a valuable member here at MP and I also think getting yourself banned over this would be nothing more than a case of silly runaway ego. It's a fine time to compromise my friend.
I think you just said what I have been trying to get across. Good show!

I present to you... The OGK Bubba I can totally live with that. :p

I am not trying to pass this off as another persons design. I am simply "going with the flow". Everyone knows I created this, it has not changed the value.

So in the spirit of camaraderie for the fellow herb and me forfeiting my ego on the matter...can we all start to get along?...I changed the title Hick.:D

Makes me all warm inside.
that or its the blue cheese Im smoking.......OHMYGOD! and I havent even put the keef on top yet..:holysheep: :48:

wish we could all discuss things over a blunt. ;)

We can...

We should start the official MP.C Blunt Rollers Club
:rofl:
I trade mark it here and now...Patent Pending...

Nice....I will load a cylone as soon as I get my hands on one as my entering picture! blueberry of course!

OGKushman said:
I, personally, never named my bud. When I sell it to the clubs I tell them what it is "like", or close to in taste, as best as possible. Same with some of my friends with cards. They end up naming it. I was told by ~9 people that this "Bubba" was bomb as heck. The owners of a club in Long Beach called me back and said, "That was awesome Bubba Kush, can we get some clones?" I stuck with the name -more or less- because of the buyers.

They call..." Do you still have the Bubba?" ...What a I gonna say? Stop calling it that! lol

I...just dont really care. ?

Its all good. Sorry If I caused any confusion among the newbs.

Dude, I don't think this edit was necessary. I stuck my neck out on your behalf to help quell a situation. The above is exactly what is wrong with this thread.

You just made me look like a total ****.

I dont see that?

How are you guys reading into this?

I did represent my bud on here as someone elses, by name. My bad. I am truly sorry. I have no problem changing the name.

No harm done. If others are convinced its bubba, I am not concerned with that. I am not running a business here, I started growing because I was tired of paying up the arse for good bud. Thats it. I am not a breeder, and It does not bother me if others are so insistent on getting the "name".

I am not making it clear that, a brand name was stuck on MY product. Sorry for any misrepresentation.

Do you see why I typed why I dont care. It is not that I dont care what you guys are saying...its that I dont care what anyone calls it.

Noone is mad bro, quite the opposite. I too enjoy your posts and your ENTHUSIASM!

Your outspoken and can argue without insult. The kinda guy I like to toke with!

The whole gig is all the "false" bubba claims and folks tryin' to pass off the real with homemade concoctions. This has been rampent here in the Bay, and it has taken years to get the clubs and clone vendors "cleaned up".

Sure, a name is a name. You call it "X" and if someone liked it, they would ask u for "X" again.

I do think that your herb is just fine man, noone knocking it.

Keep on rockin'.

Latest posts

Back