"OGK's Bubba" 6 month old mother

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SUPER MACRO:cool:

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

What up KILLERRRRRRRRR! I know your high....u just left my house:hubba:

MORE PICS....U GOT IT

aug16th4.jpg

aug16th3.jpg

aug16th2.jpg

IMG_2873.jpg

IMG_2872.jpg

IMG_2871.jpg

IMG_2869.jpg

IMG_2866.jpg

IMG_2864.jpg

IMG_2859.jpg

IMG_2858.jpg

IMG_2854.jpg

Here are some pics after 5 days drying.
:holysheep:

Ending up about ~14 gram branches when finally dry...

Bubba dry.JPG

bubba 2.JPG

BUBBA 3.JPG

So Just as I had planned...she ended up 10 ounces and 18 grams. Pretty good I would say for 1 plant!

:)

She has been cut, dried, curing, and root ball tossed...looks like this is the last post for me in this thread. :(

Oh well...off to the next one!

OG Kush...YOUR UP AGAIN!

sooooooooooo awesome. I cant wait to get my magnifier in the mail to view the crystals! 30 times my own eye I might pass out.

I am smokin some of this Bubba right now great stuff thanxs Mr.OG.Kushmann. I will need to up my prescription doc. Someone hit me I dieing.

kilermacoy1 said:
I am smokin some of this Bubba right now great stuff thanxs Mr.OG.Kushmann. I will need to up my prescription doc. Someone hit me I dieing.
Oh shiz what up man! Thanks. I know Iknow...:rolleyes:

Hit me I dieing :rofl:

AND DANG IT MAN! How may times I gotta say Its OGKushman!:D ;)

Fix yo car and get you arse up here to help trim!!! Punk.

forgot to mention...I got a clone ;)

she will be back is 2 months

where di u get your bubba ksuh at? is a pre 98???? im looking for some bk right now

AlbinoDanko12GA said:
where di u get your bubba ksuh at? is a pre 98???? im looking for some bk right now

It "isn't" Bubbakush".. it IS a bubblegum X hindu kush hybrid..;)
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46051<---- or so is stated here...:)
As is often the case in this hobby, misrepresentation runs rampant. Wether accidental or purposely, there is no control or regulation to prevent it.

If it smells like chicken, tastes like chicken, and looks like chicken...its probably a chicken

I have purchased bubba kush for over 5 years now. I have grown 3 other phenotypes of bubba kush from three different sources. All the harvests looked to be from the same mother! Long story short, I did not believe breeding could produce this awesome strain. Why is it always the same? Why is it always so good? I got some bad info somewhere and I was certain it was a pure original.

I purchased bubblegum and hindu kush seeds. I got a male bubblegum, and a female hindu. I pollinated a branch and ended up with some great seeds.

I planted 1 seed and got this plant. An exact replica of the other bubba phenos I had grown. I was truly impressed.

It has been grown, dried, and cured. I can tell you with complete certainty this strain is definitely bubba kush. The smell, flavor, high is very specific...

One Love in Long Beach will vouch for that. ;)

I cloned it...it will be back. :)
All good strains started from someone breeding it somewhere. I am hoping for a male out of my seeds so I can stabilize one of these clones and actually have pure seeds.
Wish I could ship a bud to any non-believers.

ANY F1 hybrid is "NOT" a strain.. it is an f1 hybrid.. that's IT.
You can call it Magical tooty-fruity candy cane kushy skunk..if you like... but it still is NOT a strain... it is as I stated.. a Bubblegum X kush hybrid.
I won't argue the "facts" with you any more. Just as your "hash" thread, you seem to have several "misconceptions"... ;)
Research it for yourself, find the facts.... don't just make claims ;)

I have to agree with Hick on this one.

If you check 100 different "BubbaKush" cuts from multiple folks.....my guess would be that only 5% would be the Real BubbaKush cut.

I can tell from the pics that your hybrid is more Hindu dominant by just looking at the bud structure.

But your finished product is the big giveaway man. True BubbaKush, when grown correctly, will have a silvery,blue tint to the tops.

If you were to bring a lb to a reputable club, they would tell you that what you have is not the real Bubba.

Know, don't get all crazy man..I am just stating fact. I do think that your hybrid is bomb, and is grown well, it just aint the real bro.

Now, I aint tryin' to start nothin...but take a look at the pics below, and you can tell the difference. This is a verified Pre-98 BubbaKush. I have had her for a long time.

1.jpg

3.jpg

and I agree.. http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showpost.php?p=524191&postcount=2
it is very well grown, and a beautifull specimen.. but it is not THE "bubba kush"...
I've been growing the pre98 since around '03 or '04, somewhere in there meself. :)
I see pheno's even here at MP, that do not in any way resemble it,(not nearlly as close as yours) but it's being called Bubba'. And....I suppose, if you pay for seeds that have the Bubba kush moniker attached, then I suppose it is "a" bubba kush...

All good strains started from someone breeding it somewhere. I am hoping for a male out of my seeds so I can stabilize one of these clones and actually have pure seeds.
Wish I could ship a bud to any non-believers.

...neither will a male make for "pure" seeds... Seeds from your F1 male and an F1 female(this plants clone) result in F2's. F2's are infamous for being "very" unstable and will probably result in a wide variety of phenotypes.
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16473 <-- breeding information

and hXXp://www.athro.com/evo/gen/punexam.html <-- "Punnett square" for understanding possible phenotype variability.

Cool.

Trying to judge from a picture is useless. You say blue silvery. Look at the dried cuts above. Looks quite blueish and silvery to me. :) Those are the ONLY pics in this thread under normal light.

The rest, every single pic, has been adjusted through my camera's internal software trying to cope with a 1000 watt bulb 6 inches away. ;)

We can argue this all we want. MY stuff is not a "pre-98" bubba kush, nor is it hick's strain of bubba, nor is it anyone elses strain, except the select few luck to receive cuts.

It is not your bubba kush. It never will be. That is correct. I would not ask for anything less then this flavor of bubba; there is better I am sure. I have yet to find it at 40+ clinics I visit in California, but it is out there.

My F1 Bubba is bomb. Can we leave it at that. K thanks.

well no matter what we call it, sure looks bomb!

I can see the bubblegum in it comparing it to the buds on mine.

Latest posts

Back