OGKushman a married man !!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dan K. Liberty

Blazin' like the sun
Reaction score
Well folks, today is the big day for one of our members . . . :eek:

I hope everyone will join me in congratulating OGKushman on his new bride !!

(PS - he just filled his barn up with some serious donkeys, so I trust that a very happy honeymoon will be in store also) :joint:

Congrats ogk May y'all live long and prosper. :)

Congratulations... blows the conchshell e/w/n/s.... dont forget to put the toilet seat down .... :D..

Aloha
Squidy

Good advice there ^ on the toilet seat, maybe saved our marriage.ha

May you always remember why you married this lady. Best wishes for a long and healthy life together!

He has never once left the seat up. He is a southern raised gentleman...I was from the north, poor guy didn't know what hit him. ha.

Not yet, they haven't released him from his employment yet. Supposed to hear on Monday. You guys will be the second to know when he gets stoned!

Congrats OG and the Mrs's.

May your live together be long and happy. May your love grow forever.

i find if ya just never lift the seat you wont forget to put it down:D

Congrats OGK, To the Bride and Groom:cool2:

May the warmth of yur love be as warm as the fire yual set by. Now start to jammin it together like smores and get to makin baby OGK baby folks!!! Ifin yual aint ready start to practicin cause yual can never gets enough exsperience I be sayin!

Congrats pilgrems!

BWD

Congrats to OGK hope ya still married as long as ive been happilly married cannot comment for my wife though.
Im on one tonight folks thats another thing that really really annoys me when in- laws call around and piss all over the seat and splash the walls its not like we dont have wet wipes and toilet roll to clean up their mess the durty bastards and thats just the females.
Rotflmao.
T4

Put in a outhouse for visitor and after the first visit they dont come back

Yual should of cut that hole in the outhouse little bigger then they wouldnt be comin back fur sure ;) Lost of few troublesome cats that way but shhhh dont tell kid folk.

BWD

ogk, thought you said no more mopeds? :rofl: have fun on your honeymoon...

:48:

thumbnail.jpg

BackWoodsDrifter said:
In Laws what yual worried bout them good eating!!!

BWD

BWD, it wouldn't take a lot of imagination since I read the thread where you were having some problems with your in-laws! ;)

AG

Oh yeah, congratulations OG!!

WHAT?!?!? That was today??? :eek::eek:

I am in big trouble...Sorry to miss the big day bro..:eek:

Congrats.

Latest posts

Back