Oh in soil

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
See, I swear by dry stressing.... and yes, after you water they really perk up. now next watering try not to go so far, but then next, do it again. and watch your grow improve. as you get closer to finishing, water water water... stop the dry stressing and push water thru her as much as she'll take without swamping her.. mine take almost 1/3rd a gall daiily by then. when you think she is done. stop watering for 3 days then chop.. this will help her dry faster.

I always have fun watching plants do that. They hang down like they are walking through the desert dying of thirst.
Give them a drink and POW,,,they straighten right up and stand at attention.😁
Kinda like my pecker when I was a teenager and the wind would blow.
😂😂😂
Now not even a tornado wakes his ass up.🤪

I been noticing when to water usually pots light and if I wait the next day thwrewilting but literally a half hourftwr water they look incredible
Awesome, choosing the correct time to water is important. A little dry stress doesn't hurt but if to much can slow growth. I try to not let mine get to that wilt stage. I know 4 days is the max I can push between waterings and that window becomes smaller as they grow. Eventually I might be watering every other day as they enter late stage growth.
The pick up method is the best but eventually you can just look at them and know...she's thirsty.

See, I swear by dry stressing.... and yes, after you water they really perk up. now next watering try not to go so far, but then next, do it again. and watch your grow improve. as you get closer to finishing, water water water... stop the dry stressing and push water thru her as much as she'll take without swamping her.. mine take almost 1/3rd a gall daiily by then. when you think she is done. stop watering for 3 days then chop.. this will help her dry faster.
Dry stressing is okay for a seasoned grower but I'd not suggest it to a new guy. Most are just trying to get a grip on a good routine. I believe dry stressing is a advanced growers method. Someone who knows the plants and can read them well.

I use to let my elephant ears drop on the ground and show my granddaughter what happens a few minutes after watering them. She was amazed at how they went from laying over to standing up.😁

Latest posts

Back