Oh My God!! Help Please

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Va Young bob Marley

I gotta stay Highh!
Reaction score
I was doing my daily check on my plants an I discovered one of my plants was out of tha ground:( . most of it's root was gone an it still have some roots left. so I planted it back into tha soil an watered it. i wanna know will it survive cause it's like 51 degrees outside. Or should i take it inside an care for it. An I saw a rabbit back there around tha grow area do yall think tha rabbit could have commited this treachery:mad: . an what are some things i could use 2 keep animals away from my grow. please help me because that's was one of my favorite an biggest plants this year. It stood bout 7 to 9 inches out of tha ground an it's tha bushiest plant i have at tha moment. thanks

i'd take it inside and care for it under some flouros, try and take the tips of the leaves off, this helps when trying to promote good root growth, at least it does in clones. also try and find some sort of deturant for the wabbit. or just take chicken wire and try to construct a dome around it so no real animals can get inside, but if they would be visible, i wouldn't do it. hope this helps
~T-Bone

Hey sorry to hear bout the plant ! not sure what to say bout that , but for outside , PEE around yer plant and try and put some human hair there . From you or ask a barber shop for some for around your vegge garden . Pet hair works good too . Or just go to walmart and get pest stuff for in yer house for like mice or rats . Then of course you could use some wooden stakes and chicken wire to buld a litle cage around it . Good luck man . PEACE:D

yeah i would take itinside for a yall just to keep an eye on it but if it was me i would just let it grow outside cuz i havesomany plants

if u have so many plants i would leave it. it would give you an idea of how much the plant can take in abuse, it will give you a chance to nurture it and test yourself too.

on the other hand you would be able to look aftre it and keep a close eye on it if it was indoors. its up to you tho, all i think is, if you try it now youll have more experience later.

good luck and i hope she pulls through, 85CANNABLISS!!

Latest posts

Back