oh no !!! roaches what 2 do??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow they didn't run when you turned on the light? haha that big one is smiling at you. lol

i started a pic on the topic of getting roach weed to taste good a while back,but i have no clue if its had any replys.im lookin at 40-50 blunt roaches myself right now,i hate smokin em so they just kinda pyle up.my boy i give em to hasnt been over lately.

oh lol ya scare me I thought ya saying real roaches bugs!! if so mothball from general dollar will do lmao

Aurora_Indicas_Dad said:
i started a pic on the topic of getting roach weed to taste good a while back,but i have no clue if its had any replys.im lookin at 40-50 blunt roaches myself right now,i hate smokin em so they just kinda pyle up.my boy i give em to hasnt been over lately.

yeah its funny..i dont save them any more...and when i clean my pipes I throw the resin away..I felt bad at first thinking...wow I might run out of weed and need it..lol...Im getting ready to fire up the shed and am still sitting on 1/2 lb stashed away...no need to say roaches clean pipes and bongs to get stoned..I grow my own;)

4u2sm0ke said:
yeah its funny..i dont save them any more...and when i clean my pipes I throw the resin away..I felt bad at first thinking...wow I might run out of weed and need it..lol...Im getting ready to fire up the shed and am still sitting on 1/2 lb stashed away...no need to say roaches clean pipes and bongs to get stoned..I grow my own;)

lmao..."the days of resin and roaches":D

My pre-meditated response was going to be move out of the single wide.
(no offense to single wide dwellers).

But Then I clicked it, and LoLed.
So the post is a win.

Latest posts

Back