Ohio man charged with drunken driving on bar stool

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ArtVandolay

Band!
Reaction score
mbs.jpg

NEWARK, Ohio – Authorities in Ohio say a man has been charged with drunken driving after crashing his motorized bar stool. Police in Newark, 30 miles east of Columbus, say when they responded to a report of a crash with injuries on March 4, they found a man who had wrecked a bar stool powered by a deconstructed lawn mower.
Twenty-eight-year Kile Wygle was hospitalized for minor injuries. Police say he was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated after he told an officer at the hospital that he had consumed 15 beers. Wygle told police his motorized bar stool can go up to 38 mph.
Wygle has pleaded not guilty and has requested a jury trial.

Just proves never admit to anything, if the hospital did not do a alcohol test, he most likely would not have the DUI. to fight. the 13 1/2 are not going to be of much help.

Tried to visit clanchattan road ended could not find deer or beer trail you saving cans now.

That was ** The policman should be shot. The man was on the a dirt road not bothering anyone. I might go to jail but that cop would get his a** kick above his sholders, if that would have been me. But the police in my area hear my name and call for back-up first thing any way. 3rd gen hell raiser hard rep to live down.

Hippie, that's grade-A stuff. At first I thought it was trick photog.

Had to edit and mention in your video, no rednecks were harmed and no one crapped their pants.

watch all three of them, the third one is the worst/funniest.. lol..

The only thing that got left out in that report is that i don't drink beer it was 15 O' Doul's the :cop: was the one who had the bad test on the breathalyzer :D

Latest posts

Back