ok general question about when to harvest

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shadow1075

Reaction score
ok does any 1 else tell when to harvest by the percent of orange hairs because for years i've harvested when the hairs are 70-80% orange(or not white). to me outside elements can effect hair color, but if everything is 100% this is my method and i'd like other experts methods. i understand that looking under a microscope u can see more but i honestly dont think its necessary. please i'd like your opinion

To tell you the truth.Its all up to you on when you like to harvest and what you go by.I use the hairs to tell me that I am getting really close to harvest/Thats when I look with a scope then I start to look at the Trichomes on the calyx.I do that because I like alot more couch lock so I wait of the Trich's to get more amber.But when it comes down to it,its all up to you .Keep it GREEN:hubba:

shadow1075 said:
i understand that looking under a microscope u can see more but i honestly dont think its necessary. please i'd like your opinion

depends on you.... It's a most for me as I grow to target med problems :)

different time's of year also make a diff as to when... I'm after the trichs not the red hairs myself :D

Latest posts

Back