ok i got pics of my plant(s) help/tips are greatly appreciated

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
waitin for the pics to come to my email from my camera phone....damn its takin a while...they'll be here asap once my email gets them.....;)

AIGHTY FINALLY!!!~~http://www.marijuanapassion.com/Gallery/showphoto.php/photo/7604
She's lookin pretty good and smellin great too. i was wondering the best way to make use of the other two splitters i got. and i am constantly misting her because the leaves seem to be drying out and cracking. also im not sure but should i remove any big leaves to get more light..? O and the leaves that Do die off, what is the best way to remove them?

please help me out yall! i REALLY want to get something from a plant so i can learn to do it and do it right but i dont know much except what i learn from you fine folks online sooo...PWEEZE check out my uppydate!

it worked out quite well !!‼ take a gander or a quick look-see i added pictures finally i know right?.... Finally! i have been under the weather but it wasnt the swine flu thank shiva!!

hey bro what it is.. just got out of jail.. ha. they found my plants and gave me 25,000$ bail. but yeah man looks good. i looked at your pics.. trying to get my stuff cough up here on the OUTSIDE. THE MAN CANT KEEP ME DOWN

Raphee17 said:
AIGHTY FINALLY!!!~~http://www.marijuanapassion.com/Gallery/showphoto.php/photo/7604
She's lookin pretty good and smellin great too. i was wondering the best way to make use of the other two splitters i got. and i am constantly misting her because the leaves seem to be drying out and cracking. also im not sure but should i remove any big leaves to get more light..? O and the leaves that Do die off, what is the best way to remove them?

Hi,

What kind of soil are you using? Are you feeding any nutes? It looks okay from what little I can tell from the pic. Just let the leaves die off naturally. The leaves manufacture the energy for the plant and the fan leaves are main power house. Just keep them picked up if they drop off.

Sorry to hear about your situation with the man Drtoker81... get a good atty. & good luck!

Happy Growing!:cool:

yea doc thats bad news and thanks guys ive just been lettin her grow and she's goin pretty slow idk why.. i went and switched out the MG soil for some premium topsoil and i got some miraclegro plant food in a squirter bottle about 3 inches big with like half of the half of the normal amount and i give it some of that around every other wednesday. i got new pics too just gimme a lil while...=)

AYE YO HERE YOU GO. there are five pictures(left top, right top, two of new little side shoots/branches, and a final one showing the overall size of her next to a baseball.) thanks yall and enjoy the first pics off my new phone!‼ http://www.marijuanapassion.com/Gallery/showphoto.php/photo/7653/ppuser/16101

also i have gnats from overwatering and having the bag of soil in my closet(dumb) and it dried out completely. do yall know the most effective way to get rid of the gnats without damaging my plant? and its also showing signs of nute burn i think. yellowing on tips..? but i barely give it nutes!....? Really thank you i wish i knew something to help yall who help me...

k now im screwed or at least my plant is...i gave it some food wednesday and its dying fast. All the leaves are Drooping.. how do i help it out? should i clone it? WHAT DO I DO? please help asap

Sounds like over watering and over fertilization to me, you want soil to dry out before giving it more water, I guage this by picking up the containers the plants are in. If they are heavy they dont need water. If they are light then they need to be watered...

To get rid of gnats put a 2in layer of sand on top on the soil, and instantly gnats are no longer a problem a fan blowing on plants does help also... If you fed them Miricle grow you more than likly burned your plants... The stuff sux for MJ... Drooping leaves can also be a PH problem... You need a ph meter and some PH up and down chemicals.. And some nutrients....

Raphee17 said:
AYE YO HERE YOU GO. there are five pictures(left top, right top, two of new little side shoots/branches, and a final one showing the overall size of her next to a baseball.) thanks yall and enjoy the first pics off my new phone!‼ http://www.marijuanapassion.com/Gallery/showphoto.php/photo/7653/ppuser/16101

also i have gnats from overwatering and having the bag of soil in my closet(dumb) and it dried out completely. do yall know the most effective way to get rid of the gnats without damaging my plant? and its also showing signs of nute burn i think. yellowing on tips..? but i barely give it nutes!....? Really thank you i wish i knew something to help yall who help me...

They are probably adjusting to different soil and probably overnuted.
I had this happen once. I was using plain top soil and it waterlogged something terrible.
When I changed to Fox Farms Ocean Forest, my plant got yellow streaks on one the fans.
It was overnuted from the soil it self after being waterlogged.

I used filtered water from a water pitcher to fill up my mister and just gave it foliar feeding for about a week. I only watered the soil a little bit.
It stopped it.
Gradually I started adding more water to the soil and they came out fine.
If you do foliar feeding, you want to do it right after lights out,(not with them on!) because water on the leaves will affect the plants uptake of light.(Also flourescent lights and water don't get along)
There is a good thread about wet and dry cycles in this forum.
Light one up and do some reading, Raphee.

:)
Gb

MindzEye said:
To get rid of gnats put a 2in layer of sand on top on the soil, and instantly gnats are no longer a problem a fan blowing on plants does help also... If you fed them Miricle grow you more than likly burned your plants... The stuff sux for MJ... Drooping leaves can also be a PH problem... You need a ph meter and some PH up and down chemicals.. And some nutrients....

yep i just burnt my plant then..:holysheep:

Latest posts

Back