OK! So what do I beleive?

• Thread starter degenerative_disc
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

degenerative_disc

Here is my problem or question. I am a first time grower and found answers to most of my questions just reading about other peoples issues but have this issue I'm not sure about.

I have been veg for about 7 weeks and in the begining I had a wall mount temp and humidity gauge on the wall. The humidity was always high around 70-75 and tried uping the heat and other things like better ventilation but nothing was working. I went out today and bought a state of the are de-hunidifier that does everything. I programmed it to bring the humidity down to 50% and when it started to run it stopped because it says the humidity is already at 39%!!! What do I beleive??? Wall mount or state of art machine??? I am into 4th day of 12/12 and I want the perfect humidity for my girls, what do you guys think I should beleive?

Cheers

Thanks to all that help!!!

try moving the wall mount temp to different locations in your grow area.
Is it a cheap crap model?
I use a dehunidifier in my downstairs and find them to be accurate and work well.
If your humidity was 70 % or more, your room would be moist and you should notice it, like a rain forrest.

You would most likely have issues related to humidity if it's been steady at 70%. I'd take the state of the art dehumidifier advise. Good luck

yeah your going to have to use the process of elimination. also, some gauges need to be calibrated first when they are out of a package...
maybe check the reliabilty of the brand name, read other forums on the gauges, maybe some FAQ... or just trust a GOOD brand name...

Thanks! I will just have to see what happens.

Lets face it, its a WEED!!!! It will grow any place under any conditions.

With our care and love its just going to grow a little bit better!

Reactions: Six
:yeahthat:

i have same thing here

wall mount reads 72% ,
digital reads 35%,

screw the wall mount.

although it is giving me an accurate temp reading.

return your DH JMO

Weed!

Its WEED!!!

I am no pro at growing it but lets face it, its WEED just like a dandilion its hard to kill unless your a real #@^* up! Just give it some love and it will love you back!

Keep it simple "KISS"

Cheers!

Latest posts

Back