Old members re visiting, come and say hello again.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I miss Andy52. He was a cool dude. Him and HG taught me about DWCs.

Lots has changed! I responded to this thread almost 3 years ago in the middle of my hiatus from growing. I've had some great times, learned a ton, made some friends ( @dirtyolsouth @melvin @peterjennings @thatcrazyvancuverguy @nvthis @massproducer @TURKEYNECK @nouvellechef @thehempgodess @Hick @stoneybud to name drop a few) and grown some good weed thanks to the members in this forum.

This was the first place that I called home when I first started growing in 2007. I had been living in an apartment after getting married in 2016 and couldn't justify taking the risk of growing there. We moved in to our house in January 2021 and almost immediately the itch was back.

I did my research --- purchased new lights, a new tent, and all the odds and ends and hit the floor running in the beginning of April. 2 weeks later I had a second tent setup and running.

At that time I had no idea that what I was doing would be one of the most important things that I've ever done for myself. On April 12, New Mexico officially signed the bill to legalize marijuana. Beginning June 29, 2021 adults may legally grow 6 plants each or 12 per household.

This will be the last illegal grow that I ever do.

Just thinking about it makes me nostalgic. In the 14 years that I've considered myself a 'ganja farmer' I've gone from purchasing High Times at the book store every month because I was afraid to have it delivered to my grow room address, to now being able to walk in to the dispensary and purchase almost anything I could ever dream of.

Times have changed, but the knowledge that's shared in this forum has stayed constant. Thanks to all of you for sharing your knowledge, your successes, and your jokes.

My last illegal grow, day 55

20210610_203701.jpg

Hello HIE. I remember you. And you might like to know that I wrote to Starmer and my last MP (Tory) about legalising MJ. And they both came back with the old War On Drugs shite. So I investigated a bit more. My ole lady and I will be able to vote in the next election supposedly, it will be GREEN party for us, the ones with a sensible policy about drugs.

Mike,,, you are wrong,, everything has changed. Don't have assholes banning ppl and running good members off with their Orange Man bullshit.
Don't have Morons telling members they can't post on certain threads because they will never be OFC.
Now we actually have potheads having fun again. Don't wanna be here that's your choice,,, the door swings both ways my friend.
And if we were like your buddies from the old crew,,, you would be banned for having a difference of opinion,, so yep shit has changed.

Last edited:
Bump! Any other old-timers feel like checking in? It would be great to see some names I haven't seen in years!

Oldfogey checked in today. He had left because of the politics.

By the way, i remember TGVC. He sent me the first Autos i had ever grown. They were Lowryders. Have no idea what happen to him. He use to call me but he went to prison for awhile over a car accident. Haven't seen him in a long time.
I miss Andy52. He taught me about DWCs.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back