OM[y Goodness deer..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr Ecstasy

Reaction score
That thing came up to my deck when i was gone outta the house, an ate my week old plant :eek:

that blows...something is nibbling on my bubblegum buds and I know it isnt deer or wildlife must be a squirrel or bird..little f-ers

For real tho, my dad lives in the hills where i was growing it an it came out up to the deck an the deer straight up ate it!

imma get that deer when it comes up with a bow..lol

oh my...your gonna hurt bambi???:confused: :( :cry:

I cant even think of it makes me want to cry..

ya trust me, i came back from the fair an my brother called me an was like uhhh..ur plant is gone due to a deer.

gunna go rambo style on this deer.

that's a part of outdoor growing. Sometimes the critters do what comes naturally...eat plants. Put up some fencing or deer deterrents next time.

ya i could do that, im just going to start a new grow inside here soon.

You ever see one of those,

Warning, I floor it for Bambi bumper stickers, LOL
Well, I'm thinking venison steaks, but yeah they love it...

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna:cool:

I know... I went to another small grow of mine and the crop is almost a total loss. Still, there was only two plants there, but it was going to be something at least. There was a deer hoof track right in the middle of the soil around my plants. Now I know a fence made of downed trees isn't enough......

Deer will eat just about any vegetation, including vegetables and flowers. They were a plague back in Connecticut where I used to live. It's even worse to hit them at 60 mph with a car :hubba:. The car never wins. They're the dumbest animals on the planet and they also carry any number of tick-borne diseases.

I'm not saying deer are good for nothing but I am thinking it :hubba:

I recommend poison and an electric fence with deadly voltage of course.

RiskyPack said:
I recommend poison and an electric fence with deadly voltage of course.

LOL...way to not go overboard........:)

Chicken wire painted black around your girls with nylon fishing line at waist high, urine around the area helps as well. The deer come right up on porches here and eat whatever you have growing. PITA

2Dog said:
oh my...your gonna hurt bambi???:confused: :( :cry:

Bambi=gooooooooooooooood eeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaatttttttiiiiinnnngggggg:hubba: :D

Chicken wire will be come your best friend, outdoors

hunting season is almost here boy i cant wait mmmmmmmmmmm venison

I got my girls caged with chickenwire......deer no bother.

I agree with the bow comment. Put his/her head on the railing of the deck as a warning to the others. Sorry to hear about that tho.

Thats what i say to my wife after my mother plant got beaten up and murdered ! ..."OMFG DEAR" ! Her reply is " Thats right very expensive those nutrients "

Latest posts

Back