omg,im so fricken paranoid now (URGENT READ THIS PLEASE)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Replace the ONA with "febreze" concentrate..from Target/ wal mart..works well for me...i did not like the block of ONA...but love the bucket!!!

im usin this stuff andy told me about, totally toddler stain and odor neutralizer ($6 at meijer) and ill know in an hour if its working,i put the neutralizing bucket in the growroom yesterday and havent checked on it yet.i was wondering how some febreeze would do.do you still use the soil moist with it when using the febreze? i had went to home depot,meijers and walmart and none of them had the soil moist,meijers was the only one that actually stocked it around here,but it was a seasonal item that they wont get anymore til Feb,but i went to my local hydroponic shop and picked up some there.

Yes I only substituted the ONA block with febreeze....also I found soil moist at the local feed and garden store..where they sell garden suplys...Let us know how it works on the odor AID..

you got it bro.im eager for 9 to come so the lights will be on and i can check to see if the totally toddler worked.do you dollute the febreze when using it,or do use it str8 along with the soil moist?

Latest posts

Back