one week to harvest

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leastofthese

Reaction score
well just to let you guys know since it is through your knowledge that we saved this grow I took a sample the other day and dried it checked it out to see if we did any good, the verdict is in :holysheep: :shocked: it is great!! I could probably let it go maybe another two weeks but the trichs are about 2/3 milky and 1/3 amber. the plants seem to be drying out and I just dont want to miss that window. as good as it is now I really dont know if one could stand it much better ;) I mean one still has to be able to function somewhat.

I would bet that after reading the harvesting threads that after I let it sit awhile it will get better.

thanks again so much for the help it may be a month or so before my next grow but it will be up to the standards of this site through my learning from all your information and help and will be a grow worthy of reading about thanks to you guys!! still not real sure what to grow but am reading about the auto flowering strain seems like a shorter grow period and may be better suited for my site.

keep on token and dont stop joken!!:)

Congrats! A refresher read now and then won't hurt ya! Gotta love this site!

I can gve you 3 auto strains that kick some butt....Russian Rocket Fuel, SnowRyder and my favorite White Dwarf by Buddha...

Hamster Lewis said:
I can gve you 3 auto strains that kick some butt....Russian Rocket Fuel, SnowRyder and my favorite White Dwarf by Buddha...

dude! I got so many pics on this site of these plants I didnt think it would matter!

Hamster Lewis said:

do they stay short I am considering something like lowryder that doesnt get very tall.

Hamster Lewis said:
All 3 of those stay short and there are ways to make them stay even shorter...the more shallow a pot you use will keep them shorter... I grew 2 White Dwarfs in a shallow planter last grow and they did not get over a foot tall but the smoke rocked....check them out....http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=131080&d=1253064962

those looked like just what I am thinking about. I read about lowryder and it says it doesnt get higher then 20 max and I believe it is a single cola strain, so that is what I am looking for. what is the germanation to harvest time?? I figured 10 plants would work just right in my area.

Latest posts

Back