Online seeds?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

greendave

Reaction score
I am very interested in buying some lowryder seeds, I live in Australia where weed isn't legal. It has been de-criminalised in South Australia where i live though. I was wondering if they will post to Aus, What the chances of them getting here are and what kind of trouble i'd be in if they are found? Any advice will be appreciated.

many seed banks will ship worldwide. as far as trouble you could get into...i dont know...check the laws for where you live. If its decriminalized, it may just be a fine or probation.

try www.seedboutique.com they have good prices and ship worldwide. they can't charge you with receiving seeds, because anyone anywhere can send you something, doesn't make you legally responsible for it, so therefore, if found, they will confiscate the items and notify you that you were shipped illegal cannabis seeds. If you choose to keep the seeds after opening the mail, you will be arrested, if found. take care.

I just updated the link... I had spelled it wrong... click on it again.

well,i was doggin thedoc,but after i got an email stating they never received my money order.so i went to the post office and cost me 5 bucks to put a trace on it.crazy huh been over 5 weeks,well since the 22nd of july. lucky i still had the receipt

yea they are

on another note, drchronic says he doesn't ship worldwide, I've talked to him personally, or one of the managers.

so where all does he ship.. he does ship to the us right.. anyone had any problems getting seeds in TN,kentuky,virginia. this would be helpful thanks

stoner 420 said:
so where all does he ship.. he does ship to the us right.. anyone had any problems getting seeds in TN,kentuky,virginia. this would be helpful thanks

you shouldn't have a problem getting seeds into the us from drchronic... i heard he stopped sending seeds to the US a while back... but then he started again so shouldn't be a problem. nirvana ships to the us and so does marijuana-seeds.nl

be aware that they can be caught by customs, so there is always a chance that you won't get them, but all 3 mentioned have a good stealth shipping.

good luck

Latest posts

Back