ontario pot laws?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

docfishwrinkle

Reaction score
going to chatam for a month for work & need to know da law. been reading in ontario you cant get busted for posession. i wanna know if this is true & what the laws are exactly. also heard london has some nice coffee shops. so all you canuck's out there fill me in. also im coming from detroit so i prolly should call border patrol 2 c if i (a card holder) could bring meds w/ me.

thx in advance

DFW

in canada with a prescription and a license you can have possession of weed but i dont know if your license from the states would be valid. i doubt you'd be able to cross the border with weed. good idea to check

thanks PS. most def check b4 crossing int'l border! yeah b4 9/11 i used to take contraband all the time. nothing large in qty, but enough 4 me & friends. canada has some crap laws. took me 3 months to get a work permit & i needed a cert of rehabilitation along w/ $300 to get back in. had a dewey in 97 & thats enough reason to not let someone into country. but guess what we let canucks in if they have a dui. how effed is that?

IT is a thousand times harder to get into the USA with minor convictions
i dont know if anything has changed but ten years ago you couldnt get into the us with a DUI, and a friend was refused entry from being caught with 1 joint 10 yrs earlier, and dont even get me started on crossing to USA for work. i use to have to lie regularly and say im going for training, so i couldnt carry my tools most times, but my coworkers from the US come up here all the time without issue,

all in all this is probably a good thing for both our countries, not the DUI or joint crap, but border protection benefits us both.

Ontario pot laws/ Canada pot laws are up in the air, they are being challenged in the supreme court and due to this are not being inforced very strictly, possesion under an ounce is not likely to get you in trouble, but what about when you wanna go back home if you do get caught here????

that i dont know.

i wont have anything 2 bring back. its funny you say its harder for CA to get into US. have a cousin on wifes side that has a visa to CA & CA only & vists us regularly in MI. she must be givin someone a bonus...lol thanks for info dman.

but what i meant is what if you get caught here, get a slap on the wrists, b ut then when you go home crossing the border it pops up on a computer, will they give you a hard time i dunno.

either way its not likely you will get caught.

Good luck

Latest posts

Back