"Operation Sweetleaf"..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry, roddy, I'd like to apologise for being a smeghead. it's a badday over here...didn't mean to come off cranky, just a very bad day...hopefully the weekend will bring better things...

:peace:,

7greeneyes

7greeneyes said:
Sorry, roddy, I'd like to apologise for being a smeghead. it's a badday over here...didn't mean to come off cranky, just a very bad day...hopefully the weekend will bring better things...

:peace:,

7greeneyes

My friend, it's all good!! Here :48: maybe this will help the weekend kick off right!!

One of our Cincinnati Bengals got busted for about 2 pounds that he had shipped to his house. The cops staked it out, when he signed for the package....uh oh.... Mr. Simpson is now one of my favorite players . LOL I think the paper said it came from Cali. He also had about 6 pounds they found in his house. People are just getting too greedy. Everybody stay safe. :)

powerplanter said:
One of our Cincinnati Bengals got busted for about 2 pounds that he had shipped to his house. The cops staked it out, when he signed for the package....uh oh.... Mr. Simpson is now one of my favorite players . LOL I think the paper said it came from Cali. He also had about 6 pounds they found in his house. People are just getting too greedy. Everybody stay safe. :)

Yeah I read about that...not sure why anybody making NFL money wld be dumb enough to deal on the side.

They're saying now that he wasn't dealing, but I think he probably made a deal and ratted everybody out.

Hamster Lewis said:
Yeah I read about that...not sure why anybody making NFL money wld be dumb enough to deal on the side.

ahhh 8 elbows?... sounds like "P" stash to me...:rolleyes:

In my local paper this morning, someone recieved a package and opend it up, it was 13 pounds of herb.....sent from Chicago?????
They had the wrong addy, and it went to a conservitive cat who called the police.

Who the heck is sending weed TO cali??? crazy.

btw....people send massave amounts of herb thry the mail....everyday. Most never get caught.

They are fools to send anything thru the mail be it USP, UPS or Fedex. The US Postal service is a branch of the US Gov't so anything that is against US federal laws is what they are violating and if caught, they will do time in one of the Club Fed resorts(fed prisons) fighting for the right to be able to use MJ of any sort is one thing but just blantly breaking laws is just stupid. Your freedom is more important that sending someone MJ be it for medical or just to get high.

;).. it probably came from CO nch!..:p hXXp://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/29707013/detail.html

where they seized 140 pounds of refined marijuana

Refined :rofl: :rofl: Yeah, because dried is far to innocent sounding. :rofl:

once you learn how to fine it, refining is eeeeeeasy...:p

Latest posts

Back