opinions please my grow area

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wikked

always lookin 4 help
Reaction score
i have a grow box 18in square and 2ft high. i put out 3500 lumens ( i read i need a min or 2000 ) i have a digital temp and humidity gadge says its at 60 humidity. i mixxed some old gardening soil with some miricul grow potting mix. i also have been using a root stimulator 4-10-3. my lights are 16on 8off. i use aluminum foil to reflect light (but not the reflective side. i heard it causes hot spots) my temp says around 70-75< and i have a fan above for ventalation and streanth.

the plants i have started outdoors but were quikly moved indoors. they are growing at a steady rate but i notice people have posted pics of their plants and they look much better. the plant in the pot is about 3 weeks old.

im just looking for suggestions and tips. anything you can tell me will help greatly. please forgive my spelling lol.

l_c0cba36d990141e68d92f5dc8aef48b5.jpg

l_3695b3b4a593404fb8082cac314d4658.jpg

l_06383a0ec60d440eaeb9c87e54968ed1.jpg

2000 lumens might be ok for lettuce but for mj, 5000 lumens is what you want to strive for. Aluminum foil is not a good reflective material, flat white paint is better and mylar even better. What type of lamp are you using? what is your ph? How far away from the light is your plant?

ive been told 2000 lumens for every foot. ill upgrade when i get $$$ im not sure my ph level though. i dont have a tester. as for distance from light thats why i attached thumbnails.

Need more light, with that little amount running 16/8 you are going to see a LOT of stretching. Like PC said, ditch the foil its no good, flat white paint is cheap. I can't tell how far away your light is exactly by looking at your pics, whats the actual distance?

Latest posts

Back