Oregonism Xl????? Good For Rooting?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
H

halzey68

i recieved 2 sample packs of this stuff and was told it was excellent organic feed for rooting and strengthening. How come directions are never clear?

ok it reads:

add entire contents of package to 1 gallon of water
use 1/4 cup PER 1 gallon of container size

FOR TRANSPLANTING
Sprinkle 1 tsp. directly onto roots

OK just to clarify, my read is add package to 1 gallon of water to make solution , then take 1/4 cup of solution to 1 gallon of water to make feed.
then i can take 1/4 teaspoon of solution and sprinkle directly onto roots.
Makes sense???????? anybody know for sure?

Thanks
:48:

It sounds to me like you mix contents to one gallon of water.
If you have a one gallon pot you water with a quarter cup of mix
If you have a two gallon pot you water with half a cup of mix.
If you have a five gallon pot you water with one and a quarter cups of mix

etc, etc.

it took me 10 or so times reading it, then typing it before i figured that out ,but thank you very much. And I sprinkled 1/4 teaspoon of solution in roots, not crystals out of pouch. BUt woulnt you drip or dribble liquid and sprinkle powder or crystals? lol

hahaha smoking will do that to you let us know how you make out pictures

now im a rookie and i used this my first time out. i had a couple babies that werent doing to good, i thought.... so i moved them outside , i took the soil that was still left in the pots. 2/3rds of a 3 gal pot and poured it back into a tub to use for couple more. i decided i better sift the soil just in case a couple roots got down deeper than the 2 handfuls i removed. Good Idea. I couldn't believe it when i found roots all the way to the bottom of the pot, just a few little strands but they were already branching out like crazy. 1 of the plants moved outside survived my 2 year old so we'll see how tough these are in norcal heat.

Latest posts

Back