organically growing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

potwarrior

Reaction score
can a hydoponically (ebb&flow) grown MMJ be considered organically grown (if i use organic nutrients, either Earth juice or Bio Grow)?

does the organic MMJ sold at dispensaries, all grown in soil?

thanks

Runbyhemp said:
If the nutrients are organic then the grow can be considered organic. It's not just limited to soil grows.

thats what i thought too, but some of the club i go here will write down, hydro, on some (oviously the ones grown, hydroponically)and some (organic).

and i thought why dont people who grew hydroponically just use Earth Juice instead of Senigrow?

Potwarrior -- I've used Botanicare organic solutions for several years, in both DWC and now coco with great success...

I am using Botanicare Pure Blend Blure Bloom, Earth Juice grow AND bloom, bio bizz bio grow and bloom all in my blant and the sucess is incredible. TONS of coloring. Organics are awesome for crazy colors. For example my (dutchbreed) northern lights hawaiian lowryder cross is an amazing dark maroonish.

Latest posts

Back