Our 2 girls outside

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:) Ok so here goes the story of our girls outside. They were started from seeds that we had just lying around the house (from some dirt weed from CO.), in late Febuary. Then put in pots when their roots were stable enough. The 2 biggest plants on the right were actually throw aways cause they were not doin well and the one lone one was in the house. One day my husband threw some water one the 2 larger plants they sprung to life and just wouldn't stop. We had clones to put into our grow room so we decided to plant them in the ground sometime in April and lo' and behold this is what we have now. Don't know what kind any of the 3 plants are goin to be but the little we were told could be Afghani. :watchplant: :cool2:

:clap: Ok so I know it has been awhile since i have posted pics of the girls but here are a few. The one on the right is almost 6'4" (not budding yet) and the shorter one is just about 5' (has been in flower for about 1 week). Can only hope they will be done before the bad weather starts in. HMMMMMMMMM can only wait and see I guess. :dancing:

P9030043.JPG

P9030044.JPG

P9030045.JPG

Howdy guys! Nice looking ladies. I hate to be the one bearing some not so good news, but that big girl on the right is definitely a sativa. If she hasn't started budding yet, she won't be done before last week of Oct. at the soonest. What is your weather like in early November? I am in the same boat with a Thai SS. She is 9 feet and not a single pistil on her. Hopefully the shorter one will be done before foul weather sets in. Here's some of benny's GREEN MOJO for you two. It can't hurt. Right before Halloween, let's all do the "No Rain" dance?

HMMMMM lets just say that for the last few years Halloween has almost been rained out for the kids. Sooo all we can do is hope the weather holds out or figure out how to cover them.

PVC tubes bent in arches stuck on rebar works. Look at 4u's gj. Weigh down a clear tarp with water filled milk jugs tied to it if you don't have to be stealthy about covering them. It never fails. First real rain of fall happens halloween night.

Latest posts

Back